No announcement yet.

2016 Cars Checklist and Themes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few new 2016 Cars have been posted at: http://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/news.php

Crusin' Tokyo:
    Jesse Haullander: 4/9

Rusteze Racing:
    Michael Sparkber: 6/12
    Donna Pits: 2/12

I don't know numbers yet.

Thanks to RCcars5 for posting this on the PCD Facebook group.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Jesse Haullander is #4/9
      Michael Sparkber is #6/12
      Donna Pits is #2/12

I have added this morning #3/7 Mater with Balloon in 95 Returns serie.

Comment

Thank you for the updates, David Vincent... we appreciate it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've added a few more numbers... still waiting to see a poster and fill in the blanks...

Comment

4 more added... J. Shoesteer and Japeth in Rusteze Racing theme, Max Schnell Pitty in WGP Pit Crew, and Capsule Hoteru in Cruisin Tokyo...

Comment

More added - thank you to David Vincent and the site http://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/seri...16&header=cars

Comment

Completed check list from the 2016 poster as posted on a site in Germany and sent to RCcars5.

Comment

Thanks for the list!
                  Isn't Vic Vanley #4 in the Cruisin' Tokyo category?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                    Thanks for the list!
                    Isn't Vic Vanley #4 in the Cruisin' Tokyo category?
                    Yes... the original name we saw on eBay listings called Vic Vanley by the name of Capsule Hoteru.

I edited a couple of posts in this thread to reflect the name change.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Yes... the original name we saw on eBay listings called Vic Vanley by the name of Capsule Hoteru.

I edited a couple of posts in this thread to reflect the name change.
                      Gotcha. I was a little confused because i didn't recognize Capsule Hoteru.
                      Thanks Chris!

Comment

Working...
                      X