Ultimate Cars StorySets World: 11/18/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Cars StorySets World: 11/18/15

I stopped by the local Kmart after my bowling league this evening (11/18/15)... I hoped I'd find new Cars (the Circus Sedan case)... nope... but look what I saw on the top shelf:

It's the Cars Ultimate Story World... $99.99

UPC is 8-87961-29610-5

It contains 9 Story Sets that were sold individually all in one box...

I've bought 7 of the 9 already - I chose not to buy the Escape from Frank and the Luigi's Loop sets when I saw them... I'm not about to spend $100 plus tax on this... and there were 9 of them on the top shelf... who do they think is going to buy this? Like I said, I'm not... are you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Wow - now that is pretty cool! - My wee boy would love that.

Comment

"Pass."

Comment

this is after all a wee kids toy!!!
        and at that its pretty good

Comment

I received an e-mail from an overseas friend asking me if I could help him out... he tried to buy it from Kmart online but their website would not sell to him... I went back yesterday and 1 of the 9 had already sold.

It's going to be fun finding a box to ship it in... the measurements of the box are 33" long by 15" wide by 3" tall.

And as you said, boogity, it is a wee kids toy... I haven't opened any of the sets I've bought yet - my intent was to use some of them for staging pictures... so while it doesn't make sense for me to purchase it for me, for someone who doesn't have the sets and has a small child it does.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X