Congratularions Mark 'FROSTY' Winterbottom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratularions Mark 'FROSTY' Winterbottom

Would like to take this oppurtunity to congratulate Mark 'FROSTY' Winterbottom, the actual race car driver, on winning his first Australian V8 Supercar championship. As you all know he was the australian replacement in a scene of Cars 2. Well done and good luck for next year.

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    Would like to take this oppurtunity to congratulate Mark 'FROSTY' Winterbottom, the actual race car driver, on winning his first Australian V8 Supercar championship. As you all know he was the australian replacement in a scene of Cars 2. Well done and good luck for next year.
    Well said! I was really pleased for him on the weekend. Didn't realise until last week that he'd never won it before.

His real car looks nothing like his 'Cars' car but I suppose Lewis Hamilton's doesn't look similar either!

Comment

Awesome news! Congratulations to Mark "Frosty" Winterbottom.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good for him, congratulations Frosty

Comment

Well done Frosty! Great series and enjoyed watching all the races on Motors TV. Bathurst 1000 is my favourite race, the scenery makes for awesome racing.

Comment

Congratularions Mark 'FROSTY' Winterbottom

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            Well done Frosty! Great series and enjoyed watching all the races on Motors TV. Bathurst 1000 is my favourite race, the scenery makes for awesome racing.
            You think Bathurst is awesome on TV, I can tell you its even better when your there, its called the great race for very good reason[emoji51][emoji106]🏻[emoji3]
            Last edited by Homercleez; 12-22-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Watched the series for the first time at the weekend when i heard that Fosty could win it.
              Great Result Frosty!

Comment

That's ace!

Frosty is too cool...

Comment

Working...
                X