No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Tomber for the first time as well as Otto, Nitroade, Fibre Fuel and Haiki again.

Then went to Kmart (Australia) and saw a complete 2016 Case C! Bought Andy Vapolock, Lightning with Sign and left Mood Springs, Johnathon Wrenchworths, Green Artist Ramone and Giuseppe Motorosi. Photos on the PCD Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
      Saw Tomber for the first time as well as Otto, Nitroade, Fibre Fuel and Haiki again.

Then went to Kmart (Australia) and saw a complete 2016 Case C! Bought Andy Vapolock, Lightning with Sign and left Mood Springs, Johnathon Wrenchworths, Green Artist Ramone and Giuseppe Motorosi. Photos on the PCD Facebook page
      Thanks for the heads up frosty. Went to my local Kmart and picked up most of case c just need Otis Mario dj and lmq with sign. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome finds, Silver Frosty... Congratulations! I am so looking forward to finding 2016 singles, especially new ones and Piston Cup Racers (for the carded collection).

Nice finds as well, Homercleez... Congratulations!

I stopped at several stores yesterday... bought 1 each of Nat/Michael, Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty, and Mike Fuse... the Carbon Racer 4 pack with Rip is already a pegwarmer at Target... the new variant Ryker is now a pegwarmer at Walmart and Toys R US... no sign of any 2016 Cars merchandise - stores in SW Ohio appear to be performing inventory... Walmart stores will then be doing their spring reset... Target stores appear to have eliminated all Planes from stock - there are no pegs or shelf space for Planes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

One of our members found 2016 singles at a Florida Walmart yesterday... Haiki, Otto Bonn, Davey Apex (Revolting), Tomber, and Fabulous Doc Hudson singles were in the picture she posted on the PCD Facebook page... hopefully with the renewal agreement between Mattel and Disney Consumer Products we'll finally start seeing the new 2016 Cars at retailers and in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            One of our members found 2016 singles at a Florida Walmart yesterday... Haiki, Otto Bonn, Davey Apex (Revolting), Tomber, and Fabulous Doc Hudson singles were in the picture she posted on the PCD Facebook page... hopefully with the renewal agreement between Mattel and Disney Consumer Products we'll finally start seeing the new 2016 Cars at retailers and in stores.
            Transforming Lightning McQueen was also in that case.

Last edited by Micky; 01-30-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Great finds, Micky!

Went to Dayton (Ohio) today with my wife as we celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary... lunch at Outback was quite good... stopped at 3 Walmart and 1 Target stores (and 2 Hobby Lobby for the Mrs.)...

Left this at the second Walmart:

Left these at Target:

I was surprised to see Planes in a Target store... this is the 3rd time I've seen Roybal but I left it.

Walmart #3:

I bought these:

Unfortunately Davey Apex (Revolting), Leakless, and the second Transforming McQueen were gone... still, to find 3 new Cars in a store was great.

And on the front porch when we got back was a package that my local Hot Wheels friend sent from Florida where he was on vacation... I'll post a picture in the trades thread.

Comment

Great to see 2016 has hit US pegs, congrats!

Comment

Great to see 2016 has hit US pegs, congrats!
                  Thanks, Silver Frosty... now for them to appear in greater quantities... I stopped at 5 out of town Walmart stores this weekend and only saw them at 1 store... the others are loaded with over 200 pegwarmer singles from previous cases... 1 store had over 50 of the 2015 2 packs with Acer/Grem in trouble, Easy Idle/Pitty, Super Fan Mia/Tia, McQueen/Sally, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Thanks, Silver Frosty... now for them to appear in greater quantities... I stopped at 5 out of town Walmart stores this weekend and only saw them at 1 store... the others are loaded with over 200 pegwarmer singles from previous cases... 1 store had over 50 of the 2015 2 packs with Acer/Grem in trouble, Easy Idle/Pitty, Super Fan Mia/Tia, McQueen/Sally, etc...

They should send all them 2 packs to Australia im sure a few of them would get snapped up real quick

Comment

I think it has been a long time since I've bought a Cars item in a store in Canada...most of the time...any of the ones I want never make it to my local area...but, although a bit late to show up, a welcome sight nonetheless!

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Awesome find, DeceptiCog72283! The Rip/Brian 2 pack was one of my 2 favorite 2 packs from 2015... I actually left one on the pegs Saturday - that's the first one I've left (out of 6).

Comment

Finished of Case C today

Also saw Carbon Racers in Melbourne for the first time in k mart

And at $9.50 they're a bit cheaper than their ice and silver cousins

Comment

Great finds Homercleez! I saw the carbon racers in Kmart today too.

Saw Lightning, Raoul, Miguel, Nigel, Lewis and Max but no Rip.

Left them all as I'm not collecting these, silver or carnival racers.

Comment

Found Super chase Circus Pickup in TRU yesterday.

Last edited by cac1959; 02-09-2016, 06:45 PM. Reason: added photo

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I haven't found any 2016 besides the Taia case yet.
                                Checked the local walmarts and targets this weekend (6 total stores) nothing new. No sign of planes either, all stores are pretty stocked on old stuff, its gonna be a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X