• Show
Clear All

Nice find, bobbyjack!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Found Super chase Circus Pickup in TRU yesterday.

Your son looks pretty excited to have found the Super Chase Circus Pickup, bobbyjack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Posted on a Facebook page... someone in Australia found new 2016 singles:

Brake Boyd, Justin Partson, Galloping Geargrinder, Fred, Stefan Gremsky, and Sedanya Oskanian... I'll see if I can get permission to post the photo.

In the meantime, I've seen 1 2016 singles case at 1 Walmart store... where are the new Cars?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Posted on a Facebook page... someone in Australia found new 2016 singles:

Brake Boyd, Justin Partson, Galloping Geargrinder, Fred, Stefan Gremsky, and Sedanya Oskanian... I'll see if I can get permission to post the photo.

In the meantime, I've seen 1 2016 singles case at 1 Walmart store... where are the new Cars?
          I think that marks the first time Brake Boyd has been seen on-card if I am not mistaken

Comment

Here are pictures... I am so looking forward to finding these and other new Cars.

I like Brake Boyd a lot...

Comment

more good stuff coming

Comment

Very nice, have the yellow app boxes got larger on the 2016 international cars? - i noticed it on my carnival cup cars.

Comment

Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                  Very nice, have the yellow app boxes got larger on the 2016 international cars? - i noticed it on my carnival cup cars.
                  Yeah they have. Not at all impressed with it being there, it takes away from the picture on the card itself. But I guess I have to put up with it now.

Comment

The good news is that Walmart stores got in shippers or displays... the bad news is the selection... at different stores I have found:

2015 case C with Ryan Shields and Road Repair McQueen
                    2015 case A with red Shifty Drug, Bumper Save, etc.
                    a 2015 repack case with nothing new.

I'm ready to cross the Cincinnati area off my travel list for the next few months... I did find a Studs McGirdle and a Sharpes (which I bought) and a Chick Hicks Hauler and To Protect and Serve 3 pack which I did not.

I want the new 2016 Cars items!

Comment

I know there's quite a few people who are not fans of repaints...but I imagine my surprise when I walk into my local walmart and they have the carbon racers! It took months for the silver racers to show up and even longer for the ice racers to show and then these are magically here pretty close to when the USA released them. Of course, the only one I picked up is Raoul:

seeing as Raoul and Raoul related are the only things I'm buying (other than the last 2 crew chiefs I'm missing, Otto Bonn and Bruce Boxman)...they can come out with all the repaints they want haha

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I'm glad that you added another Raoul to your collection, DeceptiCog72283... Congratulations!

Comment

Last Thursday, I had some pretty good finds at 2 different Walmarts. First store I checked I got 3 new Deluxe including Bessie. 2nd store had 2 new singles and 2 Super Chase Circus GT and Forklifts in the end cap tray display.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

image.jpg fin[ATTACH=CONFIG]4492[/ATTAfinally found something new at my Walmart after ages really like this set and I must say good quality!

Comment

Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

After going to 3 different K Marts in a week and not seeing a carbon Rip I decided to pull the trigger and get the first one I saw and also a LMQ for good measure[emoji3][emoji106]🏻

Comment

Did a little Cars shopping today... Stopped at a few Target and Walmart stores as well as Meijer, Toys R US, and TJ Maxx and Marshalls... Here's what I bought or found.

I saw but did not buy 5 Protect and Serve 3 packs... And I finally found 2016 Case A singles in a store.

Comment

Working...
                                X