No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great finds. I wonder if the RIP single will be available in the U.S soon? I have picked up a few RIP singles over here in the U.K so the Carbon 4 pack is not really of much interest with RIP being the exclusive car. Having said that I like the look and feel of the box sets so if it is cheap enough, I would probably get it anyway. That kind of 4 pack would typically sell for around £25 ($35 USD) so hard to justify unless on special offer. Fingers crossed the rest of the carbon racers appear soon...

Comment

Been busy but found all these guys the in January and February. Don't have any plans of picking up the "carbon" racers or Target exclusives. Just more repaints in my eyes. Gonna keep my eyes out for all the new 2016 cars and keep my patience. Having car hunting on the back burner in life right now helps the wait to find anything new go by a lot faster.

Last edited by CarsDiecast08; 03-03-2016, 05:03 AM.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Great, now I have "Chug-gin-ton...chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, Chugginton" stuck in my head. (We'll see if I'm the only one who noticed the Wilson carrying case.)

Comment

LOL

Our train stuff has been in a tote for a year or so.
          I don't miss tripping\stepping on track and trains.

Comment

I saw coloring changes cars at TRU today. I saw them on a tv commercial recently, so I think they are fairly new.
            I reject your reality and substitute it for my own. - Adam Savage

Comment

Originally posted by 28MouseEars View Post
              I saw coloring changes cars at TRU today. I saw them on a tv commercial recently, so I think they are fairly new.
              What colour changers where they? There are some new 2016 colour changers, so it could be them! I don't collect them though, don't see the point

Comment

@CarsCollector02 I can't remember which ones they were, since I wasn't interested in the color changers, but I believe they were the ones in the individual packs. I don't recall seeing a box set.

Comment

I found dinoco showgirl #1 yesterday and got it and the rest of the case
                  Was there also but no Bessie!

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                    Great, now I have "Chug-gin-ton...chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, Chugginton" stuck in my head. (We'll see if I'm the only one who noticed the Wilson carrying case.)
                    I didn't notice the carrying case and I took the picture, odisn!

Nice addition, DraculaMater123... I have yet to see Bessie in a store this time around... my only Bessie store finds last time were at Burlington Coat Factory stores several years ago.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have yet again had good luck today at Walmart again picked these upimage.jpg there was also a ton of haulers every deluxe except Bessie again.... there was also full stock of silver racers and ice racers including rip jeff and carla very happy tonight had a great birthday!

Comment

I was at Walmart a couple of days ago and they have several hooks full of Cars and Planes. A lot color changing Cars. Can't say I noticed anything unique though.

Comment

Found Case E March release cars yesterday. Only 8 new cars for 2016 in this one found 4 so others were gone already and so were the 2 transforming LMQs

Comment

Nice find on the Mater with Balloon, Homercleez!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                              Found Case E March release cars yesterday. Only 8 new cars for 2016 in this one found 4 so others were gone already and so were the 2 transforming LMQs
                              Superb! Which shop did you find them in? Kmart?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                                Superb! Which shop did you find them in? Kmart?
                                Got them in Coles at The Glen. Still need to check a few local kmarts and Coles. Target still have no 2016 cars, in fact Southland has just got the Brent Jay W case [emoji85]. Pick up your game Target.

Comment

Working...
                                X