X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks cac1959

you were tempted by gold sally and you gave me the bug lol

I found one without the McQueen I already had for $10

nice additions, are you collecting all the racers with the drivers names on card?

Comment

Carslover, I love the customs - where did you get them?

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
        thanks cac1959

you were tempted by gold sally and you gave me the bug lol

I found one without the McQueen I already had for $10

nice additions, are you collecting all the racers with the drivers names on card?
        So far I've bought the Piston Cup Racers for Davey Apex and Claude Scruggs... I have a few more that I bought in the 2014 and 2015 series... will I collect all the Piston Cup racers with the drivers names? I'm not sure yet... but I probably will.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
          Carslover, I love the customs - where did you get them?
          thanks bumper save

I got them from pcd member tackomint101

rccars5 had inquired about getting some but tachomint101 said he does not have time to do anymore at this time

Comment

thanks bumper save

rccars5 had inquired about getting some but tachomint101 said he does not have time to do anymore at this time
            Ok, thanks for checking!
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

thanks bumper save

thanks for the info! tachomint101 must be a very talented customizer, wish he had the time for me to order some! maybe someday.

Comment

Just received this yesterday... Probably the best addition to my collection (even though i have all the cars in it)

2006 Factory Sealed Set

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

Well, better late than never

As much as i would like to open it and look inside, i think it needs to be kept sealed, just go on display as it is.

Comment

small purchase...but seeing as there's almost nothing new in my local area...I was happy to get him. Took a while to get it as life got in the way and Bumper Save was super helpful and understanding:

only 2 more crew chiefs to go and then all I'll be collecting will be Raoul and Raoul related (if they come out with a pitty like they have with John Lassetire)

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Looking good DeceptiCog! Happy to help

Comment

Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                      Just received this yesterday... Probably the best addition to my collection (even though i have all the cars in it)

2006 Factory Sealed Set

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4491[/ATTACH]

Well, better late than never

As much as i would like to open it and look inside, i think it needs to be kept sealed, just go on display as it is.
                      Wow! Awesome addition, rossibutton.

The 2006 Factory set is my ultimate Cars wish to add to my collection... it would remain sealed... but I honestly don't expect to ever get one.

Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not happy with these packages from Amazon at all... The pictures say it all.

McQueen was in an envelope with bent cardback and crushed bubble... Eric was packed in the wrong direction... Both could have fit in the box quite nicely... I'll be leaving negative packaging feedback later tonight.

Comment

I received 2 great 1 Car packages today... Brake Boyd and Andy Vaporlock:

Brake Boyd is 6/11 in the LA Speedway Series:

And on the back of the Brake Boyd card, we learn the name Brad Winmiler:

What a great name... Brad Winmiler - a Car that wins on mile long race tracks.

While boogity follow only the Ferrari, I can't help but think he'll also follow Brake Boyd... I hope you can add Brake Boyd to your collection soon, boogity.

Ka-Ciao!

Comment

I received a great package from toyfountain this morning... 2 Bessie on Canadian card... and a totally unexpected toyfountain custom Tongue McQueen... I'd admired his custom McQueen in pictures... and now I am truly honored to have one in my collection... Many thanks!

Many thanks, toyfountain!

PS - One of the Bessie will be used as a prize in the PixarCarsDiecast.com 5th Anniversary celebration during May.

Comment

great additions cac1959

and yes that tongue McQueen is awesome

Comment

Yes nice additions and great work by toyfountain on the custom, he looks awesome...take note Mattel!

Comment

Working...
                                X