Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 1, 2016: It's Contest Time

It's transforming time...

In the northern hemisphere the season is transforming from Winter to Spring... in the southern hemisphere the season is transforming from Summer to Fall... and we seem to finally be transforming from a long Cars lull in the US to a time where pegs and shelves are stocked with merchandise.

To celebrate, we're going to have a contest where we'll be awarding a prize package consisting of Ice Racer Frosty and Transforming Lightning McQueen... you may enter the contest once on the website and once on the PCD Facebook group... the contest opens now - the deadline to enter is Monday March 7, 2016... the winner will be announced on Tuesday evening, March 8, 2016.

To enter, post a reply stating what Cars item you're most looking forward to adding to your collection in the 2016 Mattel year.

I'd like to thank Silver Frosty (Silver Frost) for buying and shipping the Ice Racer Frosty to me and bobbyjack for sending me the Transforming Lightning McQueen.

The shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

Thank you to all for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com and our Cars community.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I am most looking forward to Bud in 2016, will be a nice addition.

Comment

My sample contest entry:

The Car I am most looking forward to adding to my collection in the 2016 Mattel year is Super Chase Bud... The RV's have been my favorite new Cars the last few years, and Bud will be no exception.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I am most looking forward to Brad Winmiler

Comment

Chris, I think, you know what i,ll be wanting and it begins with a B!

Comment

On the PCD Facebook I showed the red Gremlin that I'm most looking forward to, but I'm also definitely excited for the Flatbed Junk Truck coming this year!

Comment

Looking forward to adding Bud (Luckey) to my Cars collection.
              Last edited by Micky; 03-06-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

The Car I am most looking forward to adding to my collection in the 2016 Mattel year is Super Chase Bud. The RVs are fun to collect.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The Car I am most looking forward to adding to my collection in the 2016 Mattel year is Mater and Mcqueen with no tires

Comment

The Car I'm most looking forward to adding to my collection in the 2016 Mattel year is the rusty 4 x 4 pickup...the rusty cars are just too cool!!

Comment

I just wanted to thank cac1959 for creating this contest and those who supplied prices! I'm very excited for Bud and other RV's, but I'm also looking forward to the Autobahn Society!
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Its a no brainer for me, for my collection in the 2016 Mattel year is definitely wanting to get Bud the RV! I love the RVs!
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Since we've cut back to buying only main characters, believe it or not that Transforming McQueen is near the top of our short list.

(Although personally I'm looking forward to possible Carbon and Carnival versions of Frosty.)

Comment

Thanks Chris, and to the generous folk who donated the prizes!

Good luck everyone!

Comment

I'm looking forward to Bud in 2016 from Cars. From Planes, I'm very much looking forward to the muscle car for lack of a more precise name.

Comment

Working...
                              X