Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello all. New member here. Really enjoy the cars movies along with my kids whom have a lot of the cars from the movies. Decided to maybe start a small new collection to go along with my kids well used cars. So this will be yet another collection started. LOL.

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome the PCD community.

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Welcome to PCD - we're glad to have you here with us... many of us started buying Cars for our children or grandchildren... and kept going long after they outgrew them... my wife keeps waiting for me to outgrow Cars, but I don't think it's going to happen... again, welcome... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome as well.
                May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

bout ye , from the emarald isle

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good information here,

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Welcome to PCD - we're glad to have you here with us... many of us started buying Cars for our children or grandchildren... and kept going long after they outgrew them... my wife keeps waiting for me to outgrow Cars, but I don't think it's going to happen... again, welcome... from eastern Indiana... Chris
                    My wife and I get into it sometimes because our 3 year old has started out growing the cars and I haven't. We have a 6 month old baby who will be educated in cars. lol.

Comment

A familiar story!!!

Now my wife checks the Cars aisle for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X