#28 Nitroade Crew Chief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #28 Nitroade Crew Chief

So I found the Nitroade Crew Chief online. His cheapness makes me doubt his realness. Found him for $10 shipped.

Licence Plate #TKS74

Nitroade 28 Back.jpgNitroade 28 FL.jpgNitroade 28 RR.jpg

I'd have to check with my opened one... but on first glance it looks legit to me... great addition!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I'd have to check with my opened one... but on first glance it looks legit to me... great addition!
      He looks too good to be a fake. But I wanted to verify. Seems too good to be true. lol. Hopefully he's legit. He's going in my display regardless though. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
        So I found the Nitroade Crew Chief online. His cheapness makes me doubt his realness. Found him for $10 shipped.

Licence Plate #TKS74

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4514
        Talking about licence plates anyone notice that sally and majen carrar have the same one or am i late to the show[emoji1303][emoji12]

Comment

There were some knockoff chief trucks a while back. But I'm pretty sure those all had silver side mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
            Talking about licence plates anyone notice that sally and majen carrar have the same one or am i late to the show[emoji1303][emoji12]
            There's quite a few cars with the same exact plates. It would be cool and unique if all were different, but I'm guessing majority of the population that watches cars doesn't care. lol.

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            There were some knockoff chief trucks a while back. But I'm pretty sure those all had silver side mirrors.
            This one doesn't have silver. They're the same gray metallic color as the rest of the truck.

Comment

Working...
            X