• Carnival Cup Racers

Here are Carnival Cup Racers:

Rio Race 4 Pack:

Back of the box:

UPC:

Shu:

Francesco:

First 5 singles (photo used by permission of BigMOCats):

If you have individual pictures of carded Carla, Jeff, or Lightning McQueen, please post them as replies... I did not buy those singles because they are in the 4 pack... thank you.

Chris
    cac1959

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are the 5 new Carnival Cup racers from Wave 2 of the singles:

I'll add individual pictures sometime in the future.

And per RCcars5 and Sweet-Wheels-Dunn, it turns out that the Lightning McQueen in the new Carnival Cup racers case is a variant - yellow rims and yellow in the spoiler and not orange... picture to be added.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wish I was able to score all 6 at once.. Still need Lewis and Rip..

Comment

Saw these in Kmart Australia today but didn't buy as I'm not collecting these.

Comment

will have to track down dork on my travels

Comment

sorry . hamilton

Comment

I was hoping we will gwt the first series of these carnival racers. I have all the second series but im not liking my chances of finding themin store[emoji26]

Comment

Just got into the Cars collecting. For some reason the Carnival Cup racers drew my attention and after hunting down a box set and the loose ones from wave 1, wave 2 drops. Found Nigel and Max but no others.

Comment

Working...
                X