New at TRU: 4/27/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at TRU: 4/27/16

Thanks to Robomedic aka Robert for posting this on the PCD Facebook page earlier.

Found at Toys R US... new Radiator Springs Classics:

One Eye Mater and Timothy Timezone Truecoat:

Both were previously available in the Target exclusive Final Lap series.

One Eye Mater looks like it's on a 2016 cardback... Timothy looks like he's on the original RSC cardback.

And on the back of the card:

Ghostlight Ramone was previously released in the Walmart exclusive Walmart 8 series as well as a single during the Race o Rama series... Antonio Veloce Eccellente was previously only available as a Final Lap single (case B).

While I personally don't need any of these, I see myself buying One Eye Mater, Timothy, and Antonio in the 2016 Radiator Springs Classic series if I can find them on a good condition cardback... and since they are in the Radiator Springs Classic series, they should be available at Toys R US store outside the US as well... let us know when you find them... and if anyone finds and opens a case, please let us know the case contents.

Thanks for the heads up, Robomedic.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for these, my local tru (uk) hasn't had any rsc in a while, think there's about 3 left but there inventory on singles are huge so will we won't we?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
      I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for these, my local tru (uk) hasn't had any rsc in a while, think there's about 3 left but there inventory on singles are huge so will we won't we?

Yes, we are supposed to get loads more Radiator Springs Classic stuff in UK and Europe this year.

From the pictures posted, I would imagine that the international carded versions will all be on the same 'new' card back.

As our favourite series, I was wondering what might happen to the RSC series when Cars 3 comes out next year. The cardback probably shows that there is a future for the series!

Comment

Look forward to finding T. Timezone..

Comment

Checked with tru this morning and their manifesto says not coming to a store near us, we'll it's not on tomorrow's delivery but my mucker says thats only usually like 95% correct 😲😲😲😤... timmy is one of favs along with decal dobs

Comment

Timothy Truecoat looks cool. I will have to get one at one point.

Comment

I found them at a Cincinnati Toys R US yesterday:

I also found a new Hot Wheels Ghostbusters 2 pack as you can see in the above picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

since when did timothy timezone become timothy truecoat!
                I will be checking my ref books

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  since when did timothy timezone become timothy truecoat!
                  I will be checking my ref books
                  This is not new, he has always been called Timothy "Timezone" Truecoat

Comment

Very pleased to see One Eye Mater rereleased. That's one I've wanted for a while but the eBay and Amazon prices are just horrendous.

Comment

Well as predicted my local didn't get the case with Timothy, instead got the other!

They didn't get any of the flashback three packs as well, which was disappointing.

Comment

Dadgum... better luck next time, Ru5ty.

Comment

Hopefully I have better luck when I hit the Lisburn store... we're well sorted ere in norn Ireland for multiple stores in close proximity, it's just cap when they get the same cases lol

Comment

Working...
                          X