This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD 5th Anniversary Coloring Contest - Now open

Now celebrating the PixarCarsDiecast.com 5th anniversary... founded in 2011 and turned over to me in 2012, PCD is still going strong... as part of our Anniversary celebration, here's a contest open to youngster's age 12 and under.

Color this picture of Bessie for a chance to win a Deluxe Bessie on the 2016 cardback.

Post a reply with your child's finished picture in this thread or on the PCD Facebook group to enter... the deadline to enter is Sunday May 29... the winners will be chosen in a random drawing on Monday May 30.

If you have more than 1 child, each may enter 1 time but only 1 Bessie per family.

I am donating 2 carded Bessie (cardbacks are not mint) - postage costs are the responsibility of the prize winners.

Thank you for supporting PixarCarsDiescast.com

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

With colored pencils:

Comment

Here is my daughters entry! I have been asking her kindly for a while now to colour this picture in for me. She is 10 and loves colouring so I put it in her pile of stuff and waited. When I got in from work last night she was just finishing it off! Thanks!!
      Last edited by VANDANCE; 05-19-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Great entries from the GotFrank and VANDANCE families.

5 days remain to enter the coloring contest... between here and the Facebook group, only 6 people have entered so far.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wee max was busting to take part
          So here's his entry....

Honest, I didn't help him...[emoji58]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X