This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD 5th Anniversary Contest - Now Open

It's a couple days later than I'd originally intended... but the PCD 5th Anniversary Contests are now open.

To enter, post a reply that contains the following:

1. What you most enjoy about PCD
    2. What you'd like to see added to PCD
    3. A picture showing one of your favorites Cars or Planes in your collection

Contest entries will be accepted until 9:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday May 29, 2016.

The random drawings will be held on Monday May 30, 2016.

The first person selected will get their pick of prizes.
    The second person selected will get the next choice.

A list of available prizes includes:

A set of Frosty - this includes Neon Frosty and Ice Racer Frosty (and possibly additional Frosty)

A Target RS Team Lightning McQueen

Courtesy of GOMATERGO, a Planes Vitaminamulch 3 Plane Gift Pack
    Courtesy of Ferris, a Super Chase set consisting of Carateka and Ciao Francesco
    Courtesy of Chantell Shocka Dunn and me, a Super Chase Bud (cardback is not mint)
    A Super Chase Circus Cab (cardback is not mint)

Additional prizes will be listed later.

You may enter either here or on the PCD Facebook page.

All shipping charges are the responsibility of the prize winners.

Many thanks for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Firstly, congratulations to PCD on celebrating the 5th year anniversary.
    So here goes...
    1. What I enjoy about PCD, is the community, it's great to be back with like minded folks collecting like minded stuff, having a bit of crac and getting to hear from people around the globe in their quest to find the cars they need.
    2. What I'd like to see added to PCD, is a store, a store that doesn't discriminate because of your location.
    3. A picture of one of my favourites is not in my collection but either way I want it in there...
    Good luck and god speed to you all

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the information that can be found in the threads regarding Cars and Cars collectors. I'd like to see... um well for me the site is good as is, so I'd guess I'd like to see more of the same.
      images.jpg
      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Great prizes, thanks for the donations everyone!
        And good luck to everyone in the PCD community.

Here's to another five years!!!

Comment

Congrats to PCD for hitting the 5 year milestone, I will take any excuse for a party!

I like the forum as I enjoy seeing other users finds from around the world and seeing what the local stores have to offer.

I would enjoy reading more on the background of the Cars characters from both films, sort of like a profile showing the history behind a character, it's name, role and relevance to the films.

Here is one of my favourite diecasts:

Last edited by VANDANCE; 05-04-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I enjoy that everyone here seems to enjoy the same thing. In other toy fandoms like Star Wars or Transformers a lot of arguing and insults get traded. I don't see that in this fandom. I can't think of anything I'd like added to PCD because it is fine as it is.

Favorite Car:
            Last edited by cac1959; 05-09-2016, 01:10 PM. Reason: Added picture

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

1 - I like all the helpful info on what's new & seeing news from members around the world.
              2 - It's pretty good as is.
              3 -

Comment

Happy birthday!

My entry:

1. What you most enjoy about PCD:
                Three things: getting to know people and their backstories, finding out about new releases and trade opportunities.

2. What you'd like to see added to PCD
                More of the Facebook PCD members on the PCD website! I prefer a forum to Facebook as its more organised.

3. A picture showing one of your favorites Cars or Planes in your collection
                This is on my desk at work so is one of my favourites:

Comment

DAM how time flies when you're having fun Congrats to admin and team.

1. What you most enjoy about PCD - Although I don't login every time I visit the forum I like to read and find out about what's new, the spot light on section and the background stories by Chris.
                  2. What you'd like to see added to PCD - Is anything missing?
                  3. A picture showing one of your favorites Cars or Planes in your collection -
                  rock.jpg

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

5 days remain to enter the Anniversary contests...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I love the information on new finds. It helps a lot in the collecting. Also I love to see other people's collection and display ideas. I'd like to see where (which state) people find their items. One of my favourites is a custom I did, Trev. I hope they make it available someday like Albert Hinkey.

IMG_4684a.jpg

Comment

5th Anniversary Contest Prize Winners Announced: 6/2/16

The random drawings for the PCD 5th Anniversary Contest have been held... Here are the prizes:

1. A set of Frosty - this includes Neon Frosty and Ice Racer Frosty (and possibly additional Frosty) -Ru5ty
                        2. A Target RS Team Lightning McQueen - Toyfountain
                        3. Courtesy of GOMATERGO, a Planes Vitaminamulch 3 Plane Gift Pack
                        4. Courtesy of Ferris, a Super Chase set consisting of Carateka and Ciao Francesco - Jay Mac
                        5. Courtesy of Chantell Shocka Dunn and me, a Super Chase Bud (cardback is not mint) - Karla Escobar
                        6. A Super Chase Circus Cab (cardback is not mint)

As mentioned in the lead post, postage costs are the responsibilities of the prize winners.

Here are the results of the drawings:
                        1. Ru5ty - has selected the set of Frosty Cars
                        2. Karla Escobar - has selected the Super Chase Bud
                        3. Jackaloop Toyfountain - has selected the Target RS Team Lightning McQueen
                        4. Jay Mac - has selected the SC Carateka/Ciao Francesco package
                        5. Nicolino Montesano - choice of the remaining 2 prizes
                        6. VANDANCE - remaining prize

And here are the results of the coloring contest - 2 Bessie awarded as prizes
                        1. Zack Willis (Ru Willis)
                        2. VANDANCE daughter

In the even that prize winners decline their prizes, alternate winners will be announced.

Thank you to everyone who entered... and to all who support PixarCarsDiecast.com and our Cars community.

Chris

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!

And thanks again Chris for organizing. And thanks to everyone who donated prizes!

Comment

Thanks to all involved for the fun and for putting these competitions together!

Comment

Definitely a great start to a lovely day... thank you pcd

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X