Tapatalk on the blink!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk on the blink!!!

Anyone having issues accessing the General discussion boards on the site? My app keeps crashing every time I get into the board, it tries to load the image's then crashes... being a carsaholic, I need my daily fix of cars stuff and the app administration haven't a clue. Now I know the app updated and within a few days it's not letting me access the site.... anyone any ideas?

Edit: I think it's the update but is anyone else experiencing this?
    Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ru5ty; 05-10-2016, 08:18 PM.

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Anyone having issues accessing the General discussion boards on the site? My app keeps crashing every time I get into the board, it tries to load the image's then crashes... being a carsaholic, I need my daily fix of cars stuff and the app administration haven't a clue. Now I know the app updated and within a few days it's not letting me access the site.... anyone any ideas?

I'll check my iPhone, Ru5ty... I've not tried Tapatalk for a few days, not since the May 5 update.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I'll check my iPhone, Ru5ty... I've not tried Tapatalk for a few days, not since the May 5 update.
      It seems to be working on my iPhone in the US, Ru5ty...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

All good here ru5ty, only had one instance where the app crashed but i closed it down and reloaded and here i am sending you this reply[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

I too can get on... but only the threads with no images. There administration has been in contact, collecting my crash reports and data. something to do with my auto feed I think but I don't know how to disable it.

Comment

rem that talk down in ours, big brother and the duct tape, theres yer answer stuey
            I too can get on... but only the threads with no images. There administration has been in contact, collecting my crash reports and data. something to do with my auto feed I think but I don't know how to disable it.

Comment

No Roger. Found out the problem and the ss had nothing to do with it. Turns out that there was a compatibility issue with one of the images in the movie moments thread. The pit board images wasn't recognised in the may update... and kept causing the app to crash. All sweet now

Comment

Glad to hear that your Tapatalk issue has been resolved, Ru5ty....

Comment

Thanks Chris... it's not resolved so to speak. If I stay away from that thread I'm OK. I removed it from my timeline so that's why I'm able to post and get my fix lol...

Comment

Thanks Chris... it's not resolved so to speak. If I stay away from that thread I'm OK. I removed it from my timeline so that's why I'm able to post and get my fix lol...

Let me know which image in the thread is causing the problems Ru5ty and I'll edit it out of the post/thread... I assume you mean the Movie Moments singles thread?

Comment

Yes Chris It's the sign boards... but no need to remove it. I'm sweet, plus they're useful for printing out to make your own custom one's.

Comment

Working...
                      X