SDCC 2016 Cars Exclusive is Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDCC 2016 Cars Exclusive is Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Thanks to PCD Facebook member Daniel D.J. Jue for the heads up... we know the 2016 SDCC Cars exclusive is Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet.

Thanks to Chantell Shocka-Dunn for letting us know the link to this post on the USA Today website at:

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gall...toys/84965762/

The photo of the Fabulous Hudson Hornet is picture 7 of 8.

I'm looking forward to adding this to my collection... are you? It's a very nice looking display.

SDCC is July 20 - 24 in San Diego.

According to the USA Today article, the retail price is $25... however, keep in mind that people going to SDCC have expenses that they need to recoup (admission, parking, etc.).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Will this be available on mattycollector? Looks awesome, a must for any collection.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang!!!

Yep, gonna have to get one.

Comment

well,90% of us may as well forget about this then!

Comment

nice one coming!

Comment

Here are more pictures showing the 2016 SDCC exclusive, Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet:

It's a great looking box...

Thank you, Daniel D.J. Jue for posting these on the PCD Facebook page.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

MUST HAVE! Wish this was in FLA so I could hook EVERYONE up ...

Comment

Does anyone have any further info on weather mattycollector will be selling these to international customers like previous years. Says it opens to everyone from the 16th (today) can't see nothing. Really hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                  Does anyone have any further info on weather mattycollector will be selling these to international customers like previous years. Says it opens to everyone from the 16th (today) can't see nothing. Really hope so

Ru5ty,

At this time orders can be placed that require the item be picked up in person at SDCC:

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...ars/#more-7900

Since that's not practical for me in Indiana or you or any other person from outside the US, that's not going to work.

I know a couple of people who are going - I'll see if one of them may be able to help you out.

Comment

I read that Chris, I took it as the pre orders had to be collected as it said no shipping. from the 16th it would be open for all online. I sure hope it is available on matty. Lovely piece.

Comment

i never knew mattel ship overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
                        i never knew mattel ship overseas.
                        Yes they have in previous years though the group that deals with the shipping is a bit hit and miss lol one year I was sent an extra Barry diesel. I didn't think my order was coming, so I complained and they shipped another. Next day it arrived.

Comment

was it on matty collector and shipped at one point? or was it only pick-up at the sdcc only?

was it sold out at sdcc? If not, is there hope any extras might show up on Amazon or the Mattel shops?

Comment

Only a pickup option online. Not sure about your second question.
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

On Sale at Mattycollector.com on Monday August 15, 2016 at 9 am PST

I received an e-mail from hotwheelscollector.com over night... SDCC commemoratives sale starts on Monday August 15, 2016 at 9 am PST (Pacific time) which is 12 noon Eastern time...

Included in this sale is the 2016 SDCC Precision Series Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet:
                              http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...0#.V67s5jUwCc8

(Limit 6 per order)

You can read and see more at:
                              http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...mo-_-promo-two

I do not know if they will ship overseas or not, but for those of you who did not get one of these yet, it might be worth checking out.

I'll be working off campus on Monday but hopefully will be able to check it out.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X