Euros 2016 France

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euros 2016 France

Its all go over here, the euros have now started (football/soccer in case you boys over the pond dont know or care)

Our wee country have qualified, top of the group I may add and best unbeaten record too, thats Northern Ireland of course aka Norn Iron, the Fatlad, the North, Ulster, the 6 counties, the home of Roger n Stewart, etc

About 40 thousand plus are making the trip to France and win loose or draw the craic will be mighty, first match is on Sunday so the excitement is mounting

Dont think Ru5ty is into footy but he is going to post a wee song from U tube, this sums up the green and white army really well, makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Ru5tys job in the next few months is cars searching whilst Boogitys is to watch the footy and then the Tour de France

Good luck to the other home nations,Ireland ,Wales and (choke ) England, cripes you cant take the last lot anywhere without them getting into bother, eh Nigel!

Anyway we,re not Brazil we,re Northern Ireland and the craic will be 90

yours in sport

boogity (and Ru5ty)

As requested fat lad lol
    https://youtu.be/unGYG-jqXm8

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a massive England fan but will be behind all the home nations in their respective games (except when England play Wales) Great opening game last night and a wonder strike from Payet to win the game.Nifty Nigels club will do well to hold on to such a quality talent. I believe he has just signed a new contract at the club too. So all the best to Wales, ROI, N.I and of course the three lions!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        I am a massive England fan but will be behind all the home nations in their respective games (except when England play Wales) Great opening game last night and a wonder strike from Payet to win the game.Nifty Nigels club will do well to hold on to such a quality talent. I believe he has just signed a new contract at the club too. So all the best to Wales, ROI, N.I and of course the three lions!
        WHU have put a Ł60 million price tag on Payet. He's one of the highest paid in the French squad. Unlike England, if someone like Vardy (Ł70k/week) joins up and all the players at the *big* English clubs talk about their Ł150k/week, Vardy must be tempted to move on. Payet is on Ł120k/week so he may persuade other good French players to join WHU! WHU wanted Cabaye but he joined Palace so they went for Payet!

I'm missing tonight's game. I'm going to see Neil Young at North Greenwich Arena. I might also miss the big game too! I didn't book any leave. I'm the only one in the office from my team next Thursday. I might be able to patch my desk phone through to my mobile and sneak out for a couple of hours! (Shhh, don't tell anyone)!

Comment

Nigel I think you and Roger have been separated at birth lol. Wasn't he at the Neil Young concert too, just the other night too loo

Comment

Problem with that is Neil ain't so young anymore! Sell the tickets and watch the football! I am off to a wedding at 2pm and may not see the football on a big screen later. So I have a plan b which is sky go on the mobile or plan c get blind drunk and disgrace myself before 8pm so the Missus has to take me home!

Comment

Problem with that is Neil ain't so young anymore! Sell the tickets and watch the football! I am off to a wedding at 2pm and may not see the football on a big screen later. So I have a plan b which is sky go on the mobile or plan c get blind drunk and disgrace myself before 8pm so the Missus has to take me home!
              I'd pick plan C...lol as no doubt the reception will be left with the women, kids and older folk while the male proportion of the guests will be in the lounge huddled round your mobile ready to start throwing chairs singing and chanting lol just messing. Just go with C and you'll be sweet. [emoji481] [emoji12] [emoji481]

Comment

nigel, do not sell those tickets

Comment

nigel, pm with your thoughts after the gig, it was amazing, time down by the river, 23 mins here

Comment

Plan c in effect! 6 pints 9f cider and a bottle of wine means I am home in time for the second half...com'on England!! And congratulations to Wales for a great 2-1!

Comment

Plan c in effect! 6 pints 9f cider and a bottle of wine means I am home in time for the second half...com'on England!! And congratulations to Wales for a great 2-1!
                      Don't be drowning your sarrows now. That was a crazy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                        Don't be drowning your sarrows now. That was a crazy ending.

Yeh gutted not to win but that's England I suppose. I blame 'Woy' for the team selection...early days so not to worry. Let's hope your lot can do better Ru5ty! Time for a cuppa tea!

Comment

Yeh gutted not to win but that's England I suppose. I blame 'Woy' for the team selection...early days so not to worry. Let's hope your lot can do better Ru5ty! Time for a cuppa tea!
                          Forget the tea, after that wee day of yours you'll feel better with a big kebab lol. That'll set you up for our wee game tomorrow.

Comment

no sympathy for ye vandance, you should not have slagged off neil young, some things you just dont do and that is one of them
                            love
                            boogity

Comment

no sympathy for ye vandance, you should not have slagged off neil young, some things you just dont do and that is one of them
                              love
                              boogity

Comment

Working...
                              X