X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt mean to say that twice!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      nigel, pm with your thoughts after the gig, it was amazing, time down by the river, 23 mins here

It's was a fantastic gig! I'd never seen him before, so I didn't know what to expect. It was 150 minutes (21 songs) of *Pure* Young (reference to Paul McCartney's latest compilation 2CD/4CD/3LP).

I had a look at Setlist.fm, comparing the songs he played at recent concerts. He does vary the set list more than most artists. There were loads I hoped he would play, Rockin' In The Free World, Cinnamon Girl, Southern Man, Down By The River, Only Love Can Break Your Heart, Like A Hurricane, Hey Hey My My (Into The Black), Harvest Moon and loads more ...

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/neil-y...-73fe1a21.html

For me that was a satisfying end to a great week of concerts:

Sat 4 Jun - AC/DC at Olympic Stadium (74,671) (Limited to 75,000 for first concert),
      Sun 5 Jun - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band at Wembley Arena (Limited to 72,000 on a Sunday),
      Tue 7 Jun - Foreigner at London Palladium (2,286 Sell out)
      Sat 11 Jun - Neil Young & Promise of the Real at North Greenwich Arena (Poor attendance of 14,000) (Capacity 22,500)

Comment

Great result for Bales, Erm I mean Wales!
        England were a little unlucky but Woy's team selection is all wrong in my opinion. Not sure why you would play the likes of Sterling who had not been performing week in week out ahead of Vardy. Oh well, it's only football ��

Comment

ah well , nevermind, if we beat ukraine on thurs we should be ok
          remember
          we,re not brazil we,re northern ireland
          we,re not brazil we,re northern ireland
          we,re nor brazil we,re northern ireland
          and its all the same to me (an ru5ty)

roll on tomorrow night too

has anyone watched that beezer clip from u tube we sent?

Comment

Here mate I did and it was flipping brilliant I tell ye lol.. absolutely crap performance from our lot today, okay I know Poland played well but cummon...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a lot to take from that performance and Steven Davis was only and few inches away from making contact and getting the goal from a free kick. Get the first game and the nerves out if the way and you can play your football in the next games.

Comment

Germany's side again is too much strong I think they are pretty much going to clean sweep the house without much haziness, they just thrashed Ukraine badly, seems like they are going to propel on this good start.
                Freelance Jobs Online

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                  It's was a fantastic gig! I'd never seen him before, so I didn't know what to expect. It was 150 minutes (21 songs) of *Pure* Young (reference to Paul McCartney's latest compilation 2CD/4CD/3LP).

I had a look at Setlist.fm, comparing the songs he played at recent concerts. He does vary the set list more than most artists. There were loads I hoped he would play, Rockin' In The Free World, Cinnamon Girl, Southern Man, Down By The River, Only Love Can Break Your Heart, Like A Hurricane, Hey Hey My My (Into The Black), Harvest Moon and loads more ...

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/neil-y...-73fe1a21.html

For me that was a satisfying end to a great week of concerts:

Sat 4 Jun - AC/DC at Olympic Stadium (74,671) (Limited to 75,000 for first concert),
                  Sun 5 Jun - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band at Wembley Arena (Limited to 72,000 on a Sunday),
                  Tue 7 Jun - Foreigner at London Palladium (2,286 Sell out)
                  Sat 11 Jun - Neil Young & Promise of the Real at North Greenwich Arena (Poor attendance of 14,000) (Capacity 22,500)
                  Wow - great shows, niftynigel... I saw Springsteen and the E Street Band back when I was in college - The River had just been released... been years since I've been to a concert... I attended lots of concerts during my college years... Bad Company was my first - I was in 10th grade...

Maybe it's time to start a new thread on music.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I don't know about any other team but Portugal are going to be as useless as they have been in the recent pass and they have kick started started their campaign by a draw with Iceland and they are going to continue playing poor trust me they just don't have any sort of collaboration.
                    Last edited by Sam1211; 06-15-2016, 08:46 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
                    fans like followers

Comment

seen this in the peppercorn cafe in the east earlier, had the wee song playing too great crack... mental too, cause wee don't play again till tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

nice fleg stewarty stu,
                        need a win tomorrow, nothing less will do

Comment

football/soccer is the greatest sport ever. i know all about it.. hope for italy to win it. we look good iN are first game. this is the 2nd best tourtment in the world. my fav club team is inter mailn from itlay

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1211 View Post
                            I don't know about any other team but Portugal are going to be as useless as they have been in the recent pass and they have kick started started their campaign by a draw with Iceland and they are going to continue playing poor trust me they just don't have any sort of collaboration.

they have 1 of 2 best players in the world and cant do much with a iceland team......lol. very sad imo

Comment

big game coming guys for u men in the uk area

ENGLAND VS WALES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
                                big game coming guys for u men in the uk area

ENGLAND VS WALES!!!!!!!!!
                                Yes I am taking the afternoon off from work to enjoy it. It will be a big occasion and I really hope England do us proud! I will never watch England again if we loose to Wales! And why doesn't Woy shake things up from the start? Early reports say he will start with the same team he put out against Russia, so why take 5 strikers if you only plan to use one? - and Kane is knackered! If we loose Woy is the problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X