No announcement yet.

Euros 2016 France

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done to England earlier but hand on my heart goes out to Northern Ireland fans out there showing the world that our support is unrivalled and a big victory for the team. We've beat the Germans before so we can do it again. 'Green and white army'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1081647590

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ru5ty; 06-16-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Rogers scouting pic's before the tournament

Comment

norn iron pod at the big wheel, luckily thats the one we were put on

euro coke tin at the louvre , thinks thats the frenchie giroud or whatever he,s called

Comment

great evening for the green and white army, roll on next tuesday and germany, we beat them twice, first time as west germany , next time as the unified country, those boys will be quaking in their currywurst

england /wales , just shows theres a thin line between winning/loosing and drawing, only prolonging the inevitable for shrek and his fellow premiership primadonnas
          (no offence nige, vandance etc, but you know i,m ...probably right)

back to cars for the weekend

Comment

SAW ONE GAME ONLY TODAY ON TV, WAS VERY NICE . cant wait for italy to win again if we can. i think germany is the fav here or france since its there

Comment

well vandance whats woys plan e, f g now, they are one shower of overpaid prima donnas

Comment

biggie today, one thing for certain cars will be taking a back seat at 5 oclock today eh ru5ty, are you going to titanic or staying in yer own gaff?

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  biggie today, one thing for certain cars will be taking a back seat at 5 oclock today eh ru5ty, are you going to titanic or staying in yer own gaff?
                  My brothers are going over to the titanic but the wife won't be home from work till nearly 6 so I'm stuck in the hse

Comment

Absolutely cracking match. The Germans deserved the win. NI done us proud, regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                      Absolutely cracking match. The Germans deserved the win. NI done us proud, regardless of the outcome.

I'd like to offer my congratulations to Northern Ireland for progressing to the knock out stages!

The party continues. From what I could see, the 'Norn Iron supporters didn't want to leave the stadium after the game. They just wanted to party!

Comment

well vandance whats woys plan e, f g now, they are one shower of overpaid prima donnas
                        Congrats to Wales for winning the group. Both Wales and England qualified, that was the only thing that mattered. There's the kudos of winning the group, but I think both teams have a good chance of progressing to the last eight, where I'm told they could meet each other again!

No one has really impressed me so far. Once you get out of the groups, that's where the fun really starts. Some will play for penalties, not England, knowing their record in shoot outs!

Apparently the ball Chris Waddle used for his penalty was intercepted by NASA!?

As Mr. Grace would've said, "You've all done very well!"

Comment

great evening for the green and white army, roll on next tuesday and germany, we beat them twice, first time as west germany , next time as the unified country, those boys will be quaking in their currywurst

england /wales , just shows theres a thin line between winning/loosing and drawing, only prolonging the inevitable for shrek and his fellow premiership primadonnas
                          (no offence nige, vandance etc, but you know i,m ...probably right)

back to cars for the weekend
                          Premiership = Rugby Union

Premier League = Football

Do keep up Rodger!

Comment

ok, .... premier league prima donnas then

wonder where his mullet got to , prob in some deep black hole

anyway, the dream continues, its wales or france next game, should take the boyos from the land of song, dont know bout those frenchies mind, actually prob take them an all, we,ll just get up ,em and they,ll do what they always do...retreat

Comment

sickin out nige , youre learning til speak the lingo, fair play til ye
                              Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                              I'd like to offer my congratulations to Northern Ireland for progressing to the knock out stages!

The party continues. From what I could see, the 'Norn Iron supporters didn't want to leave the stadium after the game. They just wanted to party!

Comment

Can only agree with you I am afraid mate. If England showed half as much spirit as 'Norn Iron' we would have won our group at a canter. I am hoping if England do get drawn against a big team in the next round then the big performance we have all been hoping for will happen. At the minute the team looks devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Congrats to N.I and I will be hoping ROI stuff the Italian's later!

Comment

Working...
                                X