RCcars5 Presents the Green BMW Raoul CaRoule Fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents the Green BMW Raoul CaRoule Fan

Check out this cancelled release of the green 2002 BMW Raoul ÇaRoule fan! He was scheduled for release in a Target exclusive 4-pack, but unfortunately never made it to stores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSiUjtpFCQ" data-vcode="FZSiUjtpFCQ" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

There have been a couple of 2002 BM's that never got released, shame as it would make a great car. Lets keep positive he will be released sometime soon

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
      There have been a couple of 2002 BM's that never got released, shame as it would make a great car. Lets keep positive he will be released sometime soon
      Right, here is my review of the other cancelled BMW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym70qFlobfU

Hopefully he'll get released eventually!

Comment

Thanks for the vid RC, great stuff and the 2002's are smaller than I imagined. Nice collection there!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
          Thanks for the vid RC, great stuff and the 2002's are smaller than I imagined. Nice collection there!
          Thanks for the kind words! Yea, they're pretty small!

Comment

Great review, RCcars5! I hope that we'll see these BMW 2002 Cars released sometime.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Absolutely! They'd make great releases!
              Last edited by RCcars5; 07-16-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Continuing on this thread as I had a moment of realisation when looking at my displayed Cars collection last night. The realisation was that the BMW 2002 I wanted for the collection is actually already in my collection. However, it is not dressed exclusively as BMW but in fact it is a BMW disguised as the Pope! Now I don't have a regular BMW 2002 to compare side by side but from the pictures I have seen and the videos RC has kindly posted I would suggest it is the same casting. I am sure someone will tell me if this is old news and correct me if I am wrong but they do look the same. With a bit of 'customisation' the Pope could easily be turned into a stock looking model.

Comment

Great observation! I think that the Pope is actually a little bit large than the 2002 BMW's, but I'm not entirely sure. When I get back from vacation on July 22, I'll post some pictures if someone hasn't already. I should've compared them in the video, my bad!

Comment

Working...
                  X