RCcars5 Presents Cars 3 Plot Revealed - Speculation & Breakdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents Cars 3 Plot Revealed - Speculation & Breakdown

Here's an older video of mine where I break down the Cars 3 Plot and express my personal speculation about the upcoming movie.

https://youtu.be/pbLolSPWvh0" data-vcode="pbLolSPWvh0" data-vprovider="youtube" >

A few things I thought of after I uploaded the video:
    - Chick Hicks could be Jackson Storm's crew chief or trainer.
    - The King or Dale Earnhardt Jr. could be announcers for the Florida 500.

Enjoy the video and comment your own thoughts and speculation about the movie!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Good video it sounds like it is going to be a really good movie!

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
      Good video it sounds like it is going to be a really good movie!
      Thanks! It sounds great so far!

Comment

I'm definitely looking forward to Cars 3... I found Cars 2 to be a disappointment... I'm hoping that Cars 3 returns to what made the first Cars movie a classic.

Thanks for another great video, RCcars5!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          I'm definitely looking forward to Cars 3... I found Cars 2 to be a disappointment... I'm hoping that Cars 3 returns to what made the first Cars movie a classic.

Thanks for another great video, RCcars5!
          Personally, Cars 2 was very entertaining, but definitely not as good as the original. From what we've heard so far, Cars 3 seems to be much more like the original. Thanks for the kind words, Chris! It's a pleasure sharing my videos on here!

Comment

I hope cars 3 will be a better movie, cars 2 wasn't that good of a movie and going back to simply racing is something I look forward too. Don't mind the movie is back in the US...the bit stereotype view of the world isn't one of the most attractive things in Disney movies.

I expect the opening of the movie to be a quick overview of the Transcontinantal Cup with races in Moscow (iceracers) etc.

What if this new caracter Cruz Ramirez is a lesbian, or it that not within the Disney vocabulary. And Sally and McQueen don't break up but will get a kid? Death of Lizzie sounds 'logical'but new life is needed aswell...and would be a story line for part 4.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
              I hope cars 3 will be a better movie, cars 2 wasn't that good of a movie and going back to simply racing is something I look forward too. Don't mind the movie is back in the US...the bit stereotype view of the world isn't one of the most attractive things in Disney movies.

I expect the opening of the movie to be a quick overview of the Transcontinantal Cup with races in Moscow (iceracers) etc.

What if this new caracter Cruz Ramirez is a lesbian, or it that not within the Disney vocabulary. And Sally and McQueen don't break up but will get a kid? Death of Lizzie sounds 'logical'but new life is needed aswell...and would be a story line for part 4.
              I hope Cars 3 will be a better movie as well. I'm happy it's focused around American racing. I can't really relate to the stereotype views of other countries, as I live in the US. I'm sure there are some pretty stereotypical views implemented in the movies though.

It'd definitely make sense if there was a summary of all the T-ROC races.

That's very possible. Not sure how they would explain them having a kid though. I'm not entirely convinced there will be a fourth movie. Owen Wilson said something about "finishing with Cars 3."

Comment

Working...
              X