RCcars5 Presents Outback Miles Axlerod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents Outback Miles Axlerod

Here's Outback Miles Axlerod, from the scene before he went into the jungle. He most likely will be a 2016 Super Chase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7UnwM4sH7M" data-vcode="x7UnwM4sH7M" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Great video review, RCcars5! I'm looking forward to the new version of Miles... and I believe you're right - it's probably going to be a Super Chase.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Great video review, RCcars5! I'm looking forward to the new version of Miles... and I believe you're right - it's probably going to be a Super Chase.
      Thanks! I made this video before we saw the complete 2016 poster, so since we've seen it now, I'm even more convinced he'll be a Super Chase.

Comment

bd RC5?

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
          bd RC5?
          Bought from China, as said in the video.

Comment

Working...
          X