This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight On: Sweet-Wheels Dunn

Up next on Spotlight On... another member from Texas who has been very active on the PCD Facebook group page and donated several super, fantastic prizes... I've made a couple of trades with her as well and highly recommend her to others... Also known as Chantell, here's Sweet-Wheels Dunn!

1. What is the story behind your PCD screen name?
    Sweet-Wheels Dunn

Sweet-I love cake and I'm a very sweet person..
    Wheels - I love cars.. Of course
    And Dunn is my last name..

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?

Born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana
    Currently living in Houston, Texas

3. When did you start collecting Cars?

January 2014

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?

Was looking for a hobby and something to do besides going to work...

5. How many cars (roughly) do you currently have?

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?

Kimberly Rims
    Love the hat..

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?

Chick Hicks!!!
    Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka!
    Very entertaining, always talking smack and made the race a lot of fun to watch..

Hey, Lightning! Yo, McQueen! Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racing out there - by me!

8. What has been your best ever find?

Circus Van..
    Found a total of 12 in one week..

9. What car(s) do you currently own?

1- Jeep Patriot

10. What is your dream car?

Mercedes Benz G550

11. What do you do for a day job?

I work overnight for the United States Postal Service..
    I'm a career mail processing clerk..

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?

I play basketball and video games..(I'm a Super Mario type of lady)

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?

Besides having perfect attendance at work for the past 2 weeks.. One of my greatest achievements would be receiving multiples certificates(7) , principal award, gold medal and a picture with 6-8 other top students in the school.. Junior high school of course(8th grade).. No one had a clue about any awards being given.. Hint the year before we received nothing.. So I was very shocked, happy and proud of myself��..

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?

TV show- PJs
    Movie- Die Hard movies

15. If you won "Who wants to be a millionaire", what would you do with the money?

Clear any debt I may have..
    Build my dream home..on a budget of course..
    Put some money aside for my son future..
    Take care of my Parents..
    Donate money to a school for back to school uniforms for all students that year..
    Dream Car/Cars��
    Travel
    Invest and save the rest.
    Also buy any Cars I don't have..

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Great to learn more about you, Sweet-Wheels Dunn! I appreciate what you do to help our Cars packages travel through the system as well as how you've helped out me and others.

850 Cars in 19 months is incredible - you have been busy... A basketball player and video games...very cool... I used to play a lot of video games with my sons but anymore it's Carcassonne and solitaire games... Nintendo is supposed to release a new unit before Christmas with a lot of the classic NES games built into it...

I do like Kimberly Rims hat too... and 12 Super Chase Circus Vans in one week is incredible.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

sweet - wheels dunn, what a class name, keep her lit!

Comment

Thanks CAC1959..
        I don't process the packages which is an easier job.. I process the letter mail only..
        Solitaire is my don't have nothing to do on break game but I enjoy it too..
        Kimberly is hat amazing.. Mia and Tia in mater tall tales in the private eye story would've been a nice two pack as well..
        Thank you for contacting me about it and glad to share a few things about myself to the cars community..

Comment

Thanks Boogity!!
          At all time!!!

Comment

Working...
          X