RCcars5 Presents the Flashback to Radiator Springs 3-Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents the Flashback to Radiator Springs 3-Pack

Check out this new Radiator Springs Classic 3-pack including the first ever re-release of Derek "Decals" Dobbs, Hank "Halloween" Murphy and Sheriff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UPkju5cco" data-vcode="h4UPkju5cco" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Nice review, RCcars5! I actually saw this 3 pack at a Cincinnati Toys R US on Saturday afternoon... I left it... I have Derek Decal Dobbs and the other 2 Cars... still, it was nice to see it in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Nice review, RCcars5! I actually saw this 3 pack at a Cincinnati Toys R US on Saturday afternoon... I left it... I have Derek Decal Dobbs and the other 2 Cars... still, it was nice to see it in a store.
      Thanks, cac1959! Great find! I was reading a TakeFiveADay article and saw this 3-pack in the background of one of the pictures, so I realized they hit the US. I'm glad they did!
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
      X