No announcement yet.

RCcars5 Presents 2016 Case K with J. Shoesteer, Japeth & Max Schnell's Pitty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents 2016 Case K with J. Shoesteer, Japeth & Max Schnell's Pitty

Here's the newest 2016 singles case, Case K! The new releases in this case are J. Shoesteer, Japeth and Max Schnell's Pitty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow8KvqEwPDQ" data-vcode="Ow8KvqEwPDQ" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Great video of the 3 new case J singles, RCcars5... While I have sets that I purchased online, I'm looking forward to the widespread release of these and the remaining 2016 Cars... I still need to open a set... I'm leaning towards Japeth being my favorite but it could be J. Shoesteer.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Great video of the 3 new case J singles, RCcars5... While I have sets that I purchased online, I'm looking forward to the widespread release of these and the remaining 2016 Cars... I still need to open a set... I'm leaning towards Japeth being my favorite but it could be J. Shoesteer.
      Thank you! I'm glad you were able to buy a set! Did you get them from Amazon? Hopefully they show up at stores soon! I still haven't found Vic Vanley yet though and I don't think many others have either.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
      X