cars 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars 3

looking at these spoiler alerts theres gonna be alot out there and more importantly its gonna cost a fortune

wll have to decide either on the main characters, my favourites (assuming there are any ) and 2 bit characters, decisions, decisions..........

anybody any thoughts

jeepers , that was post 1800, what a glorious waste of time,,, heres to next 1800!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      looking at these spoiler alerts theres gonna be alot out there and more importantly its gonna cost a fortune

wll have to decide either on the main characters, my favourites (assuming there are any ) and 2 bit characters, decisions, decisions..........

anybody any thoughts
      Great question, boogity... Here are my current thoughts...

1 of each new Car... cardback not important as I'll probably open - I may have to get a few more display cases as I currently don't have space in existing display cases... and I may have to build a "wall" to hold additional display cases... My youngest grandson will be 4 a couple of weeks before Cars 3 comes out... I'm hoping that he and I will have the same special bond with Cars 3 that my oldest grandson and I had with Cars back in 2006.

I may also buy extra Chase and Super Chase Cars to keep carded... I tell myself I may not buy repeats from the earlier movies if they are identical... however, I'm guessing The King and Jeff Gorvette may be announcers in Cars 3 and with that headset that means they are new Cars.

It is going to be expensive.

Congratulations and thank you for your 1800 posts, boogity.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm gonna need more totes! I am not a completest so I should save some money in that regard. Best of luck to all in the hunt!
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I'm in At least the first wave, if the movie is any good I will probably continue into Cars 3, but if a dissapointing movie I might just continue adding Cars 1 returning in Cars 3 to add to Cars 1 collection...can you still follow this thought LOL

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

im in until im 6 feet under

Comment

Wait and see is my official position.

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
                im in until im 6 feet under
                I'd have to say I'm with this guy[emoji121]🏻️[emoji1318][emoji1318][emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                X