Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCcars5 Presents 2016 Case L - Jason Hubkap Towga Gremlin Alex Machino MA Brake Drumm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents 2016 Case L - Jason Hubkap Towga Gremlin Alex Machino MA Brake Drumm

Here is the latest 2016 Singles Case, Case L! This case includes four new Cars: Jason Hubkap, Towga Gremlin, Alex Machino and M.A. Brake Drumm. It's always nice to have a case like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huk32-fWtE4" data-vcode="Huk32-fWtE4" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Great review, RCcars5! I was able to get a few Alex and 1 MA Brake Drumm on Amazon at the $3.99 add-on price... I had to pay over $12 each for 1 each of Jason and Towga which should arrive next week... once again though, terrible early case assortments have caused major retailers to cancel case orders - not sure that we're going to see every 2016 release in US stores during the 2016 Mattel year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Great review, RCcars5! I was able to get a few Alex and 1 MA Brake Drumm on Amazon at the $3.99 add-on price... I had to pay over $12 each for 1 each of Jason and Towga which should arrive next week... once again though, terrible early case assortments have caused major retailers to cancel case orders - not sure that we're going to see every 2016 release in US stores during the 2016 Mattel year.
      Thank you! Glad you were able to get at least a few for $3.99! I had the same thing happen with J. Low Lee. I paid $12.54, but for a Super Chase, I'm fine with it. That's definitely possible. I hope we see all of the cases hit stores eventually.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
      X