No announcement yet.

More Road Trip Cars are here (01/09/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Road Trip Cars are here (01/09/17)

Thanks to RCcars5 for the heads up... it looks like additional Road Trip Cars are coming.

Road Trip Van:

Road Trip Mini:

Road Trip Sheriff: complete with sunglasses:

Van and Mini are currently available from eBay sellers in China... but at $39.99 each I am going to wait... it looks like Sheriff has sold out for the time being.

I'm looking forward to the new Road Trip Van and Mini... are you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Well that Van actually has "stickers" not just the one sticker... But I'm not blown away by any means. Have we seen the back of either Mini or Van? Do they have trailer hitches? I'm hesitant to make any sense of them. But the whole RD TR1P line is something a suit pulled out of thin air. So I'll definitely wait & see. The only backdoor that's peeked my interest is Percy Handbrakes. But $30 is still crazy money to me.

Comment

The 3 new Road Trip Cars (Van, Mini, and Sheriff) do have trailer hitches:

Van:

Mini:

Sheriff:

How soon before these appear at Walmart? I'd expect them in time for the Christmas holiday shopping season.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not really exciting adding a few stickers to Van and Mini. Must also say, liking Flo with sunglasses and Fillmore with the 60's style square sunglasses, but on Sheriff they look a bit weird and oversized. Maybe some rayban style 50's would have looked better.

And what about the trailers? Will there be trailers or will this be one of those "let start a line and not finish it action" of Mattel? Or do some cars simply have no trailer in the story, but then why the hitch?

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

More Road Trip Cars are here: 1/9/17

Found by PCD Facebook member Omar at a US Walmart store today:

Sheriff and Sarge Car and trailer packs and the new Road Trip Mack .

I bought the first releases (singles and Car/Trailer packs)... but without the release of a new Toon to show these and tell the story, I'm not as excited about them as I was for the first releases... Maybe I'll feel a little differently when I see them in a store, but I don't see myself making a Cars road trip to buy the new Road Trip releases.

What about you? Will you buy them as soon as you can? Let us know.

Comment

I think the Mack is silly. Why even have trailers if a semi is coming too? I'll probably get the Sheriff & Sarge. But no special hunting yo find them.

Comment

Working...
            X