2017 Singles Case R/2016 Singles Case L:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Singles Case R/2016 Singles Case L:

Thanks to Paulmartstore... Here is 2017 Singles Case R... which might be 2016 Case R... but these contain 2017 themes:

These are the Cars I find most exciting:

Wilmar Flattz - first release with fixed eyes
    PT Flea - Originally release as a 2 pack with Flik back in the Supercharged series
    Alloy Hemberger - originally released as an exclusive Car in a Target 4 pack
    Petro Cartalina - originally released with Miguel Camino in a 2 pack back in 2012

Piston Cup Racers:
    Manny Flywheel - better known as N2O Cola
    Ralph Carlow - better known as Lil Torquey Pistons
    Brush Curber - better known as Fiber Fuel

Tubbs Pacer with Spray Paint - originally released in 2013 as a Movie Moment with Tolga Trunkov... a few were released in error as singles with the Tubbs Pacer label - I got one from Bumper Save.

I don't see myself buying any of the others... they've all been released before... but it will be nice to know which Cars go in which themes.

We have also seen the full contents of 2016 case L:

I hope to see this case - I am most looking forward to Jason Hubkap, MA Brake Drumm, Alex Machino, and Towga Gremlin... Davey Apex was renamed as Dave Alternators... and it's good to see Chuck Armstrong (Mood Springs) and Otto Bonn... but the rest are going to clog the pegs.

But like you, I'm looking forward to seeing new Cars.

Which Cars from these cases are you most looking forward to?

Thank you for the pictures, Paulmartstore.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X