New TRU 2017 Radiator Springs Classics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TRU 2017 Radiator Springs Classics

Posted by RCcars5 on the PCD Facebook page earlier today... found on taobao.com by Peter Griffin... We know additional releases in the Radiator Springs Classics line for 2017.

Here's the Hometown Radiator Springs 3 pack... it includes Greta, a Ramone (Old School, I believe), and a new blue and white old time Car, named Jonas Revera according to a listing on eBay:

EDIT: the eBay listing may have an incorrect spelling of Jonas Rivera, a Pixar employee who was the producer of the movie Up! back in 2009.

Looks like the next new release after the Back in Time 3 pack with Percy Handbrakes.

And here is a Radiator Springs Grand Prix 5 pack from Cars 2 with Sheriff, Francesco Bernoulli, Lightning McQueen, Sally, and a new white Car:

I'm not looking forward to paying $22.99 for a 5 pack with 1 new Car and 4 pegwarmers... maybe I'll feel differently about it when I see it in a store... or I may wait until it goes on sale.

This is the first Cars 2 entry in the Radiator Springs Classic series to the best of my knowledge... and since we have 7 months to go before the release of the Cars 3 movie and less than that before the release of the Cars 3 toys I'm sure it won't be the last.

Thank you for the heads up, RCcars5 and Peter!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Looking forward to finding the new packs,

Looking at McQueen's expression in the 5 pack, is it the 'Ka-Ciao Francesco' Version

Comment

Yep, it's Ka-Ciao McQueen.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

hey cac1959
        mattel will put him in any pack to get rid of the 10 billion frannies they made lol

Comment

Working...
        X