Cars 3 Toys Release Date: May 1, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 3 Toys Release Date: May 1, 2017

Posted last night on the PCD Facebook page by Paulmart Store...

The release date for Cars 3 products is May 1, 2017 - that is a Monday... the movie comes out June 16, 2017 - that is a Friday.

Resellers are under strict release date instructions not to post any pictures, names etc of anything Cars 3 until May 1, 2017. As per Mattel, they may not get products and accounts may be cancelled if they break any rules.

FYI- Cars2 Cars were released a month early, and Mattel internal security were monitoring eBay and called out sellers who were breaking rules. eBay accounts were revoked... I know that I was able to buy some Cars2 items early online as well as at Family Dollar stores.

I went Cars shopping before midnight the day that Cars 2 toys went on sale... will I do the same thing for Cars 3? I'm planning on taking a vacation day on Monday May 1 and will make a trip to one of 4 cities in Indiana or Ohio.

Will you check at stores at midnight to get a jump on buying Cars 3 toys? Will you take off from work or school to go Cars 3 Cars shopping?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

think i,ll stay off site from 1st may, or sooner if cars 3 info is leaked, the plan is to lie low until the uk release date, when ever that is, then go watch the movie, then start collecting from then
    maybe i,ll only collect the main characters and try and find the rarer ones/2 bit chracters and photograph them, (room is now at a premium and i,m not allowed to bring them downstairs) as I find that the main fun is in the chase
    this is plan A , it may of course change and no doubt i will be influenced by ru5tys apathy/enthusiasm on the cars 3 front

anybody know the uk realease date please?

Comment

probably not necessary to take the day off cac1959 as I expect the first wave of cars 3 diecasts will be over produced and very plentiful

Comment

The uk release date is July 14th

Comment

Here is a picture showing some of the Cars 3 Cars that were on eBay last week:

Left column: Lightning McQueen, Sputter Stop, Octane Gain (now with a new name and number)
          Right column: Jackson Storm, View Zeen, Combustr, Natalie Certain

At $20 to $40 each I am going to wait until May 1 to buy them, but there are definitely some nice looking diecasts.

Photo courtesy of Scavenger... used by permission.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll be able to get off work that morning and head to the first store in hopes of them being on the pegs..
            Thanks for the info cac1959..

Comment

Working...
            X