No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped at 2 small town Walmart stores today... found and bought new Cars at both.

Jocko Flocko Mack Hauler.

Case C 2 packs... no Jeff/King.

8796152248 is the Hauler UPC... UPC for 2 packs are 8796150270, 8796150272, 8796150274, and 8796150276...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

must say I like jocko

Comment

Awesome finds!!

Comment

Stopped at an Indianapolis ToysRUS this afternoon on our way home from southern Indiana... found and left the new Radiator Springs Classics Tractor and Red... thought I’d missed out on Scott Tiller... but kept on looking...
          and hidden behind the.boxed sets, I found one... even though it had tape holding the blister to the cardback I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

the mcqueen to the right of tractor is good, its 34 quid over here, can u rem what price it is! thats on my radar

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              the mcqueen to the right of tractor is good, its 34 quid over here, can u rem what price it is! thats on my radar
              The 20" McQueen is $24.99 at US Toys R US stores...

No sign of the new Radiator Springs Classics singles at US TRU stores - they've been found in the UK, Europe, and Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                The 20" McQueen is $24.99 at US Toys R US stores...

No sign of the new Radiator Springs Classics singles at US TRU stores - they've been found in the UK, Europe, and Canada.
                got the ramone and mcqueen the other day, have to say ramone looks class with his whitewalls

Comment

Those two are really nice models IMO. Really looking forward to adding them to the party.

Comment

Scored Ernie Gearson and Fishtail at Kmart Australia last night. A great deal, only $7 each! Saw Roscoe, Jimbo, Darren, Pushover etc but left them as I already have them

Comment

Nice score, Aussie McQueen - I have yet to see any of those in stores other than Darren but I too already have them... Congrats on your score.

Comment

Thanks, cac1959! I'm hoping to see the Ryan/Bubba case and the Louise/Scott case soon, but as Mattel Australia's stock is pretty bad, I'm probably going to be waiting a while. ;-;

Comment

Yesterday, I went to an electronics store called JB Hi Fi which I actually go to quite a lot. When I walked in, can you guess what was one of the first things that was staring at me?
                          If you guessed Cars 3 on DVD and Blu-Ray, you are correct.
                          I picked up a copy on Blu-Ray. If you want me to post pics of the display they had, just let me know.
                          Last edited by Aussie McQueen; 11-06-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Went to spend the weekend with a family member and found some great Cars and Planes!

Race to Win 4 pack - Target
                            I only needed T.G. so now I have spares of Murray, Tim and Danny :/

Disney Store Frosty, Dr. Mater with Mask Up, Mark Wheelsen, Bruiser Bukowski, Harvey, Silver Racers Francesco Bernoulli (2012 card) and Wingo with Flames - a swap meet (which is an Australian flea market)
                            There were also lots of other Cars there, such as Roscoe, Cars 3 Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline (NOT Super Chase), Cars 1 Ralph Carlow, Misti Motorkrass, J. Shoesteer and Prince Wheeliam. Tell me if you are curious as to all of the cars that were there and I will tell you

Comment

I finally found a dump bin at 2 different Walmart stores yesterday... it was crammed full of the case with Taco/Cigalert/Fabulous Lightning McQueen... I'd have been thrilled to see that case 3 months ago... this weekend, not so much.

At the 2nd store with a dump bin I also found a shipper... the singles were picked over... but I did find Bubba Wheelhouse (next generation Transberry Juice)... and I found several Smokey with long bed (both with and without posters). Jackson Storm with and without poster, and 1 each of Cars 3 Shiny Wax and Spare Mint... I bought 12 singles total... still hope to find Ryan Inside Laney, Chase Racelott, and more in stores.... I'm off work this coming week and hope to spend 1 day on a Cars hunt.

Other US members have reported finding new Cars or new Cars displays at Walmart, Target, and Kmart stores (if you still have Kmart stores open near you)... only 3 of 25 Kmart stores that were within 100 miles have my home remain open... I went near 2 of them yesterday on a 340 mile round trip to southern Indiana and made no effort to stop by either.

Nice finds, Aussie McQueen... that includes both your Australia Target find and your swap meet finds - I believe our UK members also use the term swap meet to describe what we call a flea market in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                I finally found a dump bin at 2 different Walmart stores yesterday... it was crammed full of the case with Taco/Cigalert/Fabulous Lightning McQueen... I'd have been thrilled to see that case 3 months ago... this weekend, not so much.

At the 2nd store with a dump bin I also found a shipper... the singles were picked over... but I did find Bubba Wheelhouse (next generation Transberry Juice)... and I found several Smokey with long bed (both with and without posters). Jackson Storm with and without poster, and 1 each of Cars 3 Shiny Wax and Spare Mint... I bought 12 singles total... still hope to find Ryan Inside Laney, Chase Racelott, and more in stores.... I'm off work this coming week and hope to spend 1 day on a Cars hunt.

Other US members have reported finding new Cars or new Cars displays at Walmart, Target, and Kmart stores (if you still have Kmart stores open near you)... only 3 of 25 Kmart stores that were within 100 miles have my home remain open... I went near 2 of them yesterday on a 340 mile round trip to southern Indiana and made no effort to stop by either.

Nice finds, Aussie McQueen... that includes both your Australia Target find and your swap meet finds - I believe our UK members also use the term swap meet to describe what we call a flea market in the US.
                                Thanks, cac1959! You have some great finds too!

Comment

Working...
                                X