Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    I think I saw Brian Spark hiding behind the Floyd one, Aus.
    Noice! I recommend that you get him next time you see him as he is also very rare

Comment

• K then.

Comment

• I found the Darren/Ernie/Fishtail/Broadside case at Target in Belconnen the other day. I picked up Darren, and will get the others soon.

Comment

• Great score, SamB2003! Just curious, but did you see Roscoe? He's kinda rare, so next time you see him, you should probably get him.

Comment

• Note: The reason I'm posting this in here is because some of the cars listed below, I found in stores, but I wasn't able to open until Christmas.

Merry (late) Christmas everyone! Hope you all got what you wanted! I got a new tablet so I didn't get many other presents, but these are the Cars related presents that I got:
            Brian Spark
            Floyd Mulvihill
            Rusty Rust-eze and Dusty Rust-eze (Cars 3 packaging)
            Mini Racers Mack Transporter (with a Mini Racers LMQ that has really poor eye placement lol)

Comment

• Picked up Broadside, Roscoe, Jimbo and the Smokey long bed variant at Target yesterday.

Comment

• Scored Revvin' Action Cruz Ramirez from Coles on Boxing Day (the 26th of December) and scored Talking Miss Fritter from Big W on the 28th.

Comment

• Great end of year additions to your collections, SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen.

Chris

Comment

• Thanks, cacCars!

Comment

Working...
                    X