No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored Rust-eze Lightning McQueen and the long variant Smokey from Kmart today!

Comment

• I also picked up a Rusteze LMQ too, Aus.

EDIT: I also said this thing in the PCD Facebook page.

Comment

• Noice!

Comment

• Oh and btw, the new 2018 launchers are at TRU in Australia. I saw LMQ and Brian Spark there today but I wasn't allowed to get Brian

Comment

• Scored Mini Racers Smokey at Kmart today! Also was at Toyworld and saw that they had restocked with 2016 cars, lol. Will try and post a pic if I can

Comment

• 2016 cars that I saw at Toyworld (I have all of them, so I left them all)
              2016carstoyworld.jpg

Comment

• The TRU in Belconnen in my area doesn't have new Cars 3 cars, just some old ones which I have and a very few ones from last year.

I also picked up Patty (black roof variant) at Kmart yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
                  The TRU in Belconnen in my area doesn't have new Cars 3 cars, just some old ones which I have and a very few ones from last year.

I also picked up Patty (black roof variant) at Kmart yesterday.
                  Great find! Still looking for Patty, Pileup, SC Frances, Chase, Bubba and Ryan, but I might be going to Kmart tonight, so if I do, hopefully I find them...

Comment

• Scored Patty, Pileup and Ryan "Inside" Laney from Kmart the other day! Still looking for Chase and Bubba tho, doubt I'll find SC Frances

Comment

• The TRU in Majura had the 2018 launchers, which made me surprised when I saw them.

So, I picked up Floyd Mulvihill today and the Racing Legends 4 pack at another TRU.

Also, I got Darren Leadfoot in Target tonight. I'll post an collection update about it tomorrow.

Comment

• Nice finds, SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen! Congratulations! I can't wait to find new Cars in stores.

I hear that the Racing Legends 4 pack has the heyday variants of Louise Nash and Junior Moon - I hope to find it in the US soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• "V" word... Hiss! Like one fifth of the Cars 3 releases so far are variants.

Comment

• Thanks, cac1959! I believe that the Louise and Junior in the 4-pack are truly variants (I have the 4-pack, I got it in late October from TRU) but I will not be getting the single Junior because the heyday Junior is very inaccurate for these reasons (and also very similar to the single Junior):
                            He doesn't have his signature on the sides of his roof
                            He doesn't have the number 11 on his door

Comment

• Great finds, SamB2003! Do you know if they also had Brian Spark or Speedy Comet?

Comment

• I think I saw Brian Spark hiding behind the Floyd one, Aus.

Comment

Working...
                                X