Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by dgc View Post
    Thanks!!!
    The second link you say is just my purchase, I have paid 15 usd thinking it was a good purchase.
    How you know how much I have paid? I though it was condifendial as it was a best offer product...or are yoy the seller?
    Anyway, I really think 15 usd is a good deal as I am unopened collector and seems this pack was very difficult all over the world and could be in most rare diecast list. I have read one post for other member and I remember he included it, so could be a great hunt for 15 usd, could not?
    No, not my auction. And on my end I can't see what the accepted Best Offer price was. Just that it had been accepted. The reason you can see it is because you bought it... So for $15 USD I'd say you did really well. As you saw the newer package version can sell for around $20 - $25 USD.

Nice get there Chris! I suspect those will be tough to get in perpetuity. Though Taco Truck Mater is now down to semi-reasonable money. But only time will tell I suppose. I stopped on the RD TR1P after the first wave. I just don't get too excited over non-canon releases myself. And personally I thought the Mack was preposterous. I mean why is everyone dragging trailers. If a semi is coming too..? How much stuff could they possibly need?!

Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    No, not my auction. And on my end I can't see what the accepted Best Offer price was. Just that it had been accepted. The reason you can see it is because you bought it... So for $15 USD I'd say you did really well. As you saw the newer package version can sell for around $20 - $25 USD.
    Hello. Again, I just need again ypur expertise if you are so kind. I have found this item, is desert item, but I am surprise with the name of Fillmore, please see the back of the blister atached in the photo, it says Fillomore. What does it mean? Rare or error carded item? Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here maybe better quality photo

Is it an international (muti-language) card?

Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    Is it an international (muti-language) card?
    I think so, it seems is not rare or error cars, is just international blister. I have not bougth it, but I find other friends...I love them!

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Earlier this week I received a great package from Eli at Get Me Collectibles... 2017 singles cases J and L and 2 pack case C... Finally... loads of new Cars.

Here are pictures showing new Cars from cases J and L

From case L:

From case L:

From case L: Dinoco Cruz Ramirez may be a variant.

From case J:

From case J:

This Rusteze Lightning McQueen is in both cases J and L:

Here's the Super Chase Cruz Ramirez as Crazy 8 Frances Beltline from case J:

New 2 packs from case C:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

lots of nice stuff, but wheres the thrill of the chase!

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boogity View Post
    lots of nice stuff, but wheres the thrill of the chase!
    When I stop at 7 stores and find nothing new, there is no thrill of the chase, just anguish... this is a lot like Cars 2 from 2011 - retailers got way too many of the first case and stuck with non-selling merchandise.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    When I stop at 7 stores and find nothing new, there is no thrill of the chase, just anguish... this is a lot like Cars 2 from 2011 - retailers got way too many of the first case and stuck with non-selling merchandise.
    yeah , puts me in bad form too