Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

  1. #61
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,202
    Blog Entries
    10
    I received a fantastic package from rossibutton today... the Road Trip 3 pack with Mini and Van is in the house... many thanks, rossibutton!



    And thank you for including the 2017 poster!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  2. #62
    Got an amazing box from CAC 1959 as part of a big trade. Photos on the PCD Facebook page.

    So amazed to now have Cars 1 Bumper Save and Nitorade crew sets in particular!

  3. #63
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,202
    Blog Entries
    10
    Received a package from Amazon on Saturday...2 new Mini Racers 3 packs are in the house



    Cardbacks:


    And here's another look at the 2 new launchers, Gasprin:


    Leakless:


    New Cars 3 Piston Cup Launchers were available on Amazon late last week... I ordered Floyd Mullvhill(Gasprin) and Brian Spark (Leakless)... they came this morning... they have been on Amazon a couple of times since then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  4. #64
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,202
    Blog Entries
    10
    I received a great package from a friend in Canada today... Steve Carski, the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler, 3 new or variant Radiator Springs Classics singles, and an awesome custom next generation Apple Racer... I’m very excited to add these to my collection.









    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  5. #65
    Cars Contributor Aussie McQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    I received a great package from a friend in Canada today... Steve Carski, the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler, 3 new or variant Radiator Springs Classics singles, and an awesome custom next generation Apple Racer... I’m very excited to add these to my collection.









    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome finds, cac1959! If you don't already know, the Primer LMQ is a variant. Its facial expression is different to the one that is in the 10 pack

  6. #66
    Super Moderator GotFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quad Cities, IL USA
    Posts
    1,619
    As well as his paint finish.

  7. #67
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,202
    Blog Entries
    10
    I received a great package yesterday... from DaFickser in the Netherlands via rpag in Pennsylvania... Stu Scattershields is in the house... the things we do for Cars... some assembly required... and I’ll be doing some assembly someday...



    Thank you, Rhalf and Rick!

    This Deluxe Case also includes the new variant Blimp and the Jocko Flocko Mack Cab - I decided I only wanted Stu at this time.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  8. #68
    Cars Contributor Aussie McQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    I received a great package yesterday... from DaFickser in the Netherlands via rpag in Pennsylvania... Stu Scattershields is in the house... the things we do for Cars... some assembly required... and I’ll be doing some assembly someday...



    Thank you, Rhalf and Rick!

    This Deluxe Case also includes the new variant Blimp and the Jocko Flocko Mack Cab - I decided I only wanted Stu at this time.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome score! Hope Stu arrives in the USA and Australia soon!

  9. #69
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,202
    Blog Entries
    10
    Part of a great package that came from Scavenger the other day... a custom N2O Cola Hauler (started out as a Bobby Swift Hauler)... thank you, Scavenger!







    Newer collectors may not be aware that we’d seen photos of prototypes of other Piston Cup Racer Haulers... I would love to see Mattel release the rest of them.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  10. #70
    Cars Contributor Aussie McQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Part of a great package that came from Scavenger the other day... a custom N2O Cola Hauler (started out as a Bobby Swift Hauler)... thank you, Scavenger!







    Newer collectors may not be aware that we’d seen photos of prototypes of other Piston Cup Racer Haulers... I would love to see Mattel release the rest of them.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another awesome score, hope we get to see a real N20 Cola Hauler in the future!

Similar Threads

  1. Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases
    By cac1959 in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-16-2016, 03:50 AM
  2. Recent Finds - May 2015 Trades and Online Purchases
    By cac1959 in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 12:56 AM
  3. Recent Finds - May 2014 Trades and Online Purchases
    By cac1959 in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  4. Replies: 149
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 07:40 AM
  5. Recent Finds - May 2013 Trades and Online Purchases
    By cac1959 in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •