Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

New Cars 3 additions:

Hi folks, been a while since I posted but I have been enjoying the site from time to time as and when I can. The market is full of really interesting new angles for diecast from the mini racer blind bags to the big Jada models. Deep pockets required for sure these days if you want to keep up to date with it all. I expect this will only intensify as we get closer to the end of this year. Anyway, I had some time today to fight photobucket in an effort to post pics of some recent highlights from my latest additions, hope I came out on top

some cracker stuff there vandance, I dread to think how much it all cost

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great additions, VANDANCE! Congratulations! It is a shame how we have to fight Photobucket in order to post photos...

Thank you for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Looks like you managed it. Mind if I as how you bested PB?

Nice haul BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    Looks like you managed it. Mind if I as how you bested PB?

Nice haul BTW!
    ..with a Forearm smash! persistence pay off in the end. I am too tight to pay for a PB without ads so I ensure I don't have to be anywhere for some considerable time before I start uploading.

You must not have hit the bandwidth cap then. Otherwise you'd get the obscene 3rd Party Hosting image.

Question

Hello Guys.
    I just want to congratulate you all for all your finds, post, messages and so on. I am used to read you, it is a real pleasure.
    I have one question, the attached brand new item is difficult to find? It seems yes, but you are the experts. How much woild be a real value?
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

At one time it was a fairly expensive item. As it's distribution in the U.S. was spotty. Due to a changeover from "World of Cars" to "Race-O-Rama" card art. And there were some issues with the glue on the vertical 3-packs as well. At one point $80-ish, but the same set was soon released in a horizontal box.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...gAAOSwB-1YveK7
    So since most of the completest collectors already have the vertical and horizontal by now. The price has come down to about the same as the horizontal version.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...cAAOSwC6dZr-~a
    But that being said it's worth what someone will pay for it. And the only way to find out is to put it out there. And roll the dice.

Thanks!!!
    The second link you say is just my purchase, I have paid 15 usd thinking it was a good purchase.
    How you know how much I have paid? I though it was condifendial as it was a best offer product...or are yoy the seller?
    Anyway, I really think 15 usd is a good deal as I am unopened collector and seems this pack was very difficult all over the world and could be in most rare diecast list. I have read one post for other member and I remember he included it, so could be a great hunt for 15 usd, could not?

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I received a great package from a friend in Belgium today... Road Trip Red and Fillmore with trailers are in the house.

Canceled by Walmart in the US, I'm glad to have them... and Andrew included a bonus collectible book.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom