Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your 2017 trades and online purchases in this thread... thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'll start off the year with my recent online scores:

Factory Custom from China - Neon Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen (with black spoiler)

Rubber Tires Clutch Aid

Rubber Tires Tow Cap

I only need Rubber Tires Mood Springs to complete my collection of packaged rubber tire Piston Cup racers. If anyone has one they're willing to sell, please let me know.

Original 2009 Octane Gain Hauler

Nurse Kori

Drift Party Mater

Kabuto

Ninja Kabuto

Dragon Lightning McQueen with Oil Stains

Thanks for reading!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great additions, RCcars5!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Great additions, RCcars5!
        Thanks!

Comment

I received a Darrell Cartrip/Bob Cutlass with microphones from Amazon on Saturday, and on Friday I received the Deluxe Case K from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles:

Transberry Juice cab is a brand new Car to me... I have a Vinyl Toupee hauler from years ago - I quit buying Semi cabs if I had the hauler - I never bought the Octane Gain Semi cab years ago.

Comment

image.jpg

Finally got these on ebay for 30 dollars, very happy

Comment

I think that is a pretty good price. I like mine also.

Comment

Great addition at a great price, DraculaMater123! That is one of my favorite gift packs.

Comment

Received a great package from toyfountain yesterday... The Hometown Radiator Springs 3 pack with Jonas Revera and the Radiator Springs Grand Prix 5 pack with Tom Tach are in the house:

I like Jonas:

I like Tom as well:

Many thanks, toyfountain!

Comment

Great additions! Hopefully these sets hit the US soon.

Comment

Really like Jonas. Not bothered about Tom Tach in a 5 pack though.

Comment

New founds in Spain

Dear all. Attached recent find in TRU here in Spain. I am an old carded collector and very happy to see new haulers are here!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dgc View Post
                          Dear all. Attached recent find in TRU here in Spain. I am an old carded collector and very happy to see new haulers are here!!
                          Awesome finds!

Comment

Congratulations on your great finds, dgc!

Comment

Originally posted by dgc View Post
                              Awesome scores!!!! Hope to find these in the U.S!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X