No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week's additions... mini Racers 9 - 12 came from Christina in Germany... and thanks to Sweet-Wheels Dunn for the heads up on the Road Trip Guido & Luigi being back on Walmart.com I was able to get one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received the new Walmart 5 pack from a friend in California yesterday... I like the Demolition Derby Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

FWIW the Chester Whipplefilter in that set has a duller (matte) paint-job. Compared to the first release single version.

Comment

Just received an order from Target
          Somehow the packaging seems worse than Amazon, the is how i found them when i removed the air packs.

IMG_3399.jpg

Its good to catch up on the Precision Series singles and at a reasonable price. I also bought the Jada McQueen.

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, the packaging on McQueen has been updated, the first release showed McQueen from Cars 2 on the packaging, they have changed it to the Cars 1 McQueen.

Comment

Well I'll be dipped. I never caught that on the McQueen... I'm going to make a totally baseless observation. That the first run version with the wrong pic is now worth a fortune! (Cuz that's the one I have.) Good eye there.

Aren't you glad I pack better than Target does, Dan?

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              Well I'll be dipped. I never caught that on the McQueen... I'm going to make a totally baseless observation. That the first run version with the wrong pic is now worth a fortune! (Cuz that's the one I have.) Good eye there.

Aren't you glad I pack better than Target does, Dan?
              You're not wrong there! , you have certainly mastered the art of packaging josh!
              You need to start training the employees at Amazon and Target

Since they don't sell the Precision Series line over here in the UK i don't know when they changed the package but obviously they won't be producing the older version anymore so the Cars 2 card should be the rarer version.

Comment

It should be Convoy Brothers money by now.

Comment

I received a couple of great packages on Monday... from Eli at Get Me Collectibles, Singles case H and Deluxe case D:

And from a friend near San Jose, California, some new mini racers:

I'm looking forward to several new items from Get Me Collectibles in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    I received a couple of great packages on Monday... from Eli at Get Me Collectibles, Singles case H and Deluxe case D:

And from a friend near San Jose, California, some new mini racers:

I'm looking forward to several new items from Get Me Collectibles in the coming weeks.

I'm told that the 999H and the next one (999K?) have started to go out to retailers in the UK, so they should start to appear in shops next week. Mattel UK never release new stuff during the school holidays, so it makes sense that Wave 2 singles will start appearing next week as most schools are back next week for the new school year (scary!).

The 999H case is the next general case in the UK. Only case 999G has been exclusive (to Smyths Toy Superstores). Each Smyths store got 20 of each case! I had no trouble finding Jack DePost and Ralph Carlow!

I'm guessing that the next UK case must be 999K (which must be a non-Super Chase) twin of 999J as there haven't been any internationally carded Super Chase cars so far?

With the exception of ASDA (who have loads of 999B and 999F cases), just about everyone else is low on stocks of cars, so they are all good and ready for Wave 2.

Comment

Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

I received an Amazon package today... it came in an envelope... bad card and bad blister...but I'm glad to have Heyday Smokey.

Heyday Smokey is a long bed Smokey... great looking Car.

Comment

New Cars 3 additions:

Hi folks, been a while since I posted but I have been enjoying the site from time to time as and when I can. The market is full of really interesting new angles for diecast from the mini racer blind bags to the big Jada models. Deep pockets required for sure these days if you want to keep up to date with it all. I expect this will only intensify as we get closer to the end of this year. Anyway, I had some time today to fight photobucket in an effort to post pics of some recent highlights from my latest additions, hope I came out on top

Comment

some cracker stuff there vandance, I dread to think how much it all cost

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE! Congratulations! It is a shame how we have to fight Photobucket in order to post photos...

Thank you for sharing your photos.

Comment

Looks like you managed it. Mind if I as how you bested PB?

Nice haul BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                                Looks like you managed it. Mind if I as how you bested PB?

Nice haul BTW!
                                ..with a Forearm smash! persistence pay off in the end. I am too tight to pay for a PB without ads so I ensure I don't have to be anywhere for some considerable time before I start uploading.

Comment

Working...
                                X