No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice finds señor! My local TRU has had 3 cases of these in 2 weeks. I had to get a full set and an extra Ben Crankleshaft to set free. Shame there is no fifth wheel so they can't be hooked up to a trailer but otherwise very nice releases!

Comment

New finds

Friends.
      My last found, I guess this is rare car, my lovely sheriff...
      Attached Files

Comment

More cars

And more cars...
        Attached Files

Comment

got a nice package of international cards from my friend in the UK

Comment

Great additions, dgc and carslover! Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thanks cac

Comment

I received several great customs from FauxWheelDrive 7 yesterday!

Gasprin Crew Chief

Fiber Fuel Crew Chief

Gasprin Tool Box

Team Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen (Mattel only released a metallic version)

Fiber Fuel Hauler
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great customs, RCcars5!

USPS delivers... I received a great package from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles earlier this week... The Precision Series Sarge's Surplus Hut is in the house:

I did buy 2 of them... 1 to open, and 1 to keep in the box.

Many thanks, Get Me Collectibles!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Great customs, RCcars5!

USPS delivers... I received a great package from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles earlier this week... The Precision Series Sarge's Surplus Hut is in the house:

I did buy 2 of them... 1 to open, and 1 to keep in the box.

Many thanks, Get Me Collectibles!
                    Thanks! I received my Sarge's Surplus Hut today as well! It looks awesome!
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

USPS delivers... from a friend in Florida who purchased these at a Walgreens pharmacy:

Time to figure out case lists... because Todd is in this assortment and not listed in early cases.

Supposedly Walgreens is now not going to set more of these displays out until April 29 or May 1... I understand the display does have a marking not to set out before May 1.

Comment

I received a great package from Eli at Get Me Collectibles last Friday:

I'm looking forward to finding more of these.

Comment

found them in smyths the other day

Comment

treated myself to....the art of cars 3 ....very nice it is too, got it from amazon

Comment

Great additions, boogity... I like the Art of Cars 3 book a lot.

Comment

I received the 2017 SDCC McQueen set that I ordered... here are pictures:

This is one of the best SDCC Cars exclusives in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X