No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen a few of both in various Sainsbury's and Tesco in the last few weeks. Good luck hunting.

Comment

• I've been checking everywhere but no luck yet, fingers crossed I find them soon before that case dries up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
        Been an expensive day today, here is what i found

Toys R Us:
        Singles, Deluxe and 2 packs at one store, Just Deluxe and 2 pack at another store and absolutely no cars 3 products at the largest store i visited.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4702[/ATTACH]

Smyths:
        Only singles

Asda:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4730[/ATTACH]

Singles, Racing 3-Pack at £16.97 and the 6 boxed McQueens priced at £7.97 (Ouch)
        They also finally had the Road Trippin' Mack at £21.97

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4704[/ATTACH]

I was also surprised to see a new Road Trip 3-pack with Van, Mini and McQueen at £21.97

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4705[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4706[/ATTACH]

I like how it says 'recreate your favorite movie moments' when there is no road trip movie or short.
        Nice finds rossibutton! Any extras of the Road Trip 3pack?

Comment

• just found a cars 3 poster in smyths showing all the 2017 releases, some nice stuff, looking at what I would like its gonna cost about 400 quid, (based on current prices 6 for single, 12 for double and say 11 for deluxe) That is a lot of money to spend on , well non essential items. This also assumes that we will actually see all this in the UK

also found a topps cars 3 sticker album. think i,ll hold on til the panini range comes out

and also a 4 pack carbon racers set fot 12.99 in b and m

Comment

• quick look around disney shop today, noticed a twin pack smokey and doc, smokey looks good , but do I want another doc, no thanks, typical disney uk

Comment

• found fireball beach 4 pack today for 17 quid, quite nice but ...I left it

Comment

• any cars 3 I have bought I have taken back to the shop for a refund, as I feel 6.20 is way to expensive, i.ll wait til the price comes down, think ru5ty is doing the same but is waiting on them coming to home bargains etc, which I suppose is fair enough

Comment

• Recently was in Orlando and 5 x Cars 3 cars were £12 in Toys R US, it is shocking the price of cars in Europe. 3 for 2 is just about OK but anything else is just a filthy waste of money.

The movie was out when I was over there but I was very good and didn't go to see it... I could never watch any Cars movie without my son being there. We always watch Cars together... period. Roll on July.

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  any cars 3 I have bought I have taken back to the shop for a refund, as I feel 6.20 is way to expensive, i.ll wait til the price comes down, think ru5ty is doing the same but is waiting on them coming to home bargains etc, which I suppose is fair enough
                  Last edited by madbob; 06-26-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Had it confirmed today that TRU uk has ceased to stock the regular cars die cast line in favour of the cars 3 merch. I wonder how many other retailers have also done this as my adsa had the regular cars down to 75p (none left on shelf surprisingly) and not many sightings elsewhere other than old stock. Guess my chances of finding rev n go and vinyl t are over [emoji35].

Comment

• I visited my local Sainsburry's today and finally they had some Cars 3 stuff, and on a promotional display

IMG_2715.jpg

It included 7 Dr.Damage's but priced at £14.

IMG_2711.jpg

Here is what i bought

IMG_2714.jpg

Dr.Damage, 2 Dirt Track Doc Hudson's, 2 Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltine's and a Lizzie.

Also i found this about 2 weeks ago at a different sainsburry's:

IMG_2633.jpg

At what point in the movie does McQueen change his name to Chip Gearings

Comment

• Cool error McQueens, Rossibuttons - Chip Gearings is the name of the Combustr racer!

Lizzie, Francis Beltline, and Fabulous Hudson Hornet are still not yet out in the US, so those are good finds!

Comment

• hold fire, prices will come down, spotted miss fritter deluxe in tru, 12.99, looks great but the big heavy metal one i got in disney puts it in its place and it was only3 quid more

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                            Had it confirmed today that TRU uk has ceased to stock the regular cars die cast line in favour of the cars 3 merch. I wonder how many other retailers have also done this as my adsa had the regular cars down to 75p (none left on shelf surprisingly) and not many sightings elsewhere other than old stock. Guess my chances of finding rev n go and vinyl t are over [emoji35].

I'd take that with a pinch of salt. Two TRU's near me have said that sales of Cars 3 has generated renewed interest in the whole line. When the film comes out in a couple of weeks time, and sales go through the roof, they'll take anything they can get.

Mattel have already started to discount. The latest themes Deluxe are £6.74 in Bentalls (Fenwicks). They have loads of them!

I wouldn't give up hope regards Rev 'N' Go and Vinyl Toupee. You may see them sooner than you think!?

Comment

• I've been told that the pre cars 3 lines of singles, deluxe and 2 pack ranges have been discontinued.
                              Only new cars 3 ranges are available (although some old stock may still be around)

Also heard that wholesale prices are rising from July 1st (but may take a while to filter through)

Comment

• I have just dug out the tru flyer that came out in 2011 for the launch of cars 2, it makes interesting reading,
                                character cars 4.49
                                deluxe cars 8.49
                                character cars twin packs 8.99
                                I think we all know the uk cars 3 prices now, still reckon the prices will come down with asda maybe leading the way when they get their dump bin stocks in in quantity, well heres hoping

Comment

Working...
                                X