Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

thanks for your views on morrisons nigel, one of my jobs between christmas terms at university was night shift in morrisons in bradford west yorks , stacking the jams etc, long time ago that

finally.................4 quid in asda

found me a taco and fabulous lightning mcq in asda at 4 quid, just like old times had to stretch up and get an almost unopened box down from the top shelf
    also tru found a 50cm plastic mcq, says its the biggest one made, nice rubber tyres too, looks good but not sure where I could put it, 35 quid by the way

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boogity View Post
    found me a taco and fabulous lightning mcq in asda at 4 quid, just like old times had to stretch up and get an almost unopened box down from the top shelf
    also tru found a 50cm plastic mcq, says its the biggest one made, nice rubber tyres too, looks good but not sure where I could put it, 35 quid by the way
    Awesome finds, boogity! Did you purchase them? I'm looking for Taco and Fabulous Lightning McQueen, among others.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Awesome finds, boogity! Did you purchase them? I'm looking for Taco and Fabulous Lightning McQueen, among others.
    sure did, didnt get the biggie, but I will when I figure out where to put it

found cars 3 top trumps in asda, thats the set now

Nothing to report at the moment, still never seen rev n go or vinyl t in the wild and every retailer is still just filling up on cars 3 cases, but nothing new I need, just the same stuff, over and over again in the extreme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true, nothing out there at all, in summary
    cars 2 , great merchandise, crap film
    cars 3 , rubbish merchandise, great film,
    weird

LOL love the frank summary there boogity!

I think the Cars 3 stuff is alright personally. But the distribution is the same dismal modus operandi that Mattel has been dishing out for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    LOL love the frank summary there boogity!

I think the Cars 3 stuff is alright personally. But the distribution is the same dismal modus operandi that Mattel has been dishing out for some time now.
    I agree entirely with you and Boog. I have all but forgot about Cars 3 ever coming out because the only merchandise in the stores is what was there before the movie was even out. It's like it's a one-time promotion not a continuous collector line