Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Superb finds, Benbo! I want Stu... the Miss Fritter may be yet another variant - I've heard that there is one with a matte paint finish as opposed to glossy... I'd love to find those singles and deluxe in stores.

Great finds on the Mini Racers, boogity... I still haven't seen any newer than 14 in a store but I have managed to secure them from friends... Somewhere I have a photo that lists the correct mini racers by number -the poster from Mattel in the bag has 2 of them mixed up.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Superb finds, Benbo! I want Stu... the Miss Fritter may be yet another variant - I've heard that there is one with a matte paint finish as opposed to glossy... I'd love to find those singles and deluxe in stores.

Great finds on the Mini Racers, boogity... I still haven't seen any newer than 14 in a store but I have managed to secure them from friends... Somewhere I have a photo that lists the correct mini racers by number -the poster from Mattel in the bag has 2 of them mixed up.
    Miss Fritter with the less faded stop sign is indeed painted in a matt paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

found quite a lot of good stuff recently, but theres not much point in sharing as no one seems too interested any more, sad state of affairs unfortunately

Facebook...

I try to do as little on facebook as possible

Quote Originally Posted by boogity View Post
    I try to do as little on facebook as possible

Well said Rodger!

What's the point in having PCD if many of the same members only post on Facebook or other anti-social media!?

C'mon members, start posting your finds on PCD again. Use it or lose it!

Quote Originally Posted by niftynigel View Post
    Well said Rodger!

What's the point in having PCD if many of the same members only post on Facebook or other anti-social media!?

C'mon members, start posting your finds on PCD again. Use it or lose it!
    well said nigel, this facebook stuff seems to mostly us of a , interesting but its not much to me,

I was on Facebook for all of 30 min. Long enough to get made a moderator for the PCD group. Then I got booted for my avatar picture. The same one I use here. I feel our relationship went it's natural course. And I've since returned to a normal "social" media free life. It was almost a hard as putting down my Camel non-filters after 18 years. JK Well maybe more like eating "just one" Lay's potato chip (crisp). So my "friends" are people who can call, email or even come to my house! And tweeting is for the birds IMO. But besides the message boards going quite. I could write an essay on all the negative effects of social media. And to wrap up my min-rant, "bread and circuses."

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's no doubt that social media has a large presence in society today... We have members from Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, the UK, and the USA who used to be active on the PCD forum that are now only active on the Facebook page or other Cars Facebook pages... I don't have a Twitter account and don't see myself getting one... but ever since Photobucket did what they did about no longer allowing hot linking Photobucket hosted photos on forums it has been a challenge to post photos.

We'll talk more about social media and the PixarCarsDiecast.com forum in the near future in another thread.

Great comments, boogity, niftynigel, and GotFrank.

In the meantime, please keep posting your UK finds in this thread until I start the 2018 thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

points noted, leader of the gang!