Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Just saw new deluxes in asda, mr drippy, arvy and dr damage, scan at £10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asda , found dr damage but not the other two, a tenner is fair enough, might use price match to get scott in tru
    smyths ,must have about 10 boxes of g and h on top , combined with the display , there must be 600 plus items all together, and thats one store, at 5.99 thats a lot of stock to be holding
    tesco , still 6.50

Managed to find quite a lot of new stuff today:

IMG_3879.jpg

I found Chase Racelott, Bubba Wheelhouse, Ryan 'Inside' Laney, Patty, Pileup, Rust-Eze Cruz Ramirez and a Matt Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline at Toy Planet.

Also got finally got hold of the Miss Fritter with the updated Stop sign, a second Dr Damage and the new Longer Smokey variant from Asda whilst they were on offer.

The Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline is yet another variant, this version has a matt finish but no black outline around the windscreen, the one being found on the clipsrips has a matt finish and a black outline around the winscreen

Quote Originally Posted by rossibutton View Post
    Managed to find quite a lot of new stuff today:

IMG_3879.jpg

I found Chase Racelott, Bubba Wheelhouse, Ryan 'Inside' Laney, Patty, Pileup, Rust-Eze Cruz Ramirez and a Matt Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline at Toy Planet.

Also got finally got hold of the Miss Fritter with the updated Stop sign, a second Dr Damage and the new Longer Smokey variant from Asda whilst they were on offer.

The Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline is yet another variant, this version has a matt finish but no black outline around the windscreen, the one being found on the clipsrips has a matt finish and a black outline around the winscreen
    That looks like that could be case 965K. It's supposed to be the 'twin' of the US superchase case 999J. Sterling (for the only time on an international card) is supposed to be in that case. He's almost like an international super chase!

Quote Originally Posted by niftynigel View Post
    That looks like that could be case 965K. It's supposed to be the 'twin' of the US superchase case 999J. Sterling (for the only time on an international card) is supposed to be in that case. He's almost like an international super chase!
    Yeah they also had a few Sterlings, he has also been released in both of the clipstrip cases of which the contents seem to be different than any other case.

so why have mattel produced two different smokeys?
    wish I hadnt bought the short tail, still he does look well on my railway layout facing backwards

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice finds, BirchTiger and rossibutton! I've yet to find any singles newer than the leftovers from case H in stores.

And boogity, counting the Young Smokey in the 2 pack from case C there are 3 different Smokey so far... the long bed is definitely my favorite.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

used price promise to get scott tiller, ramone and the grey mcq in tru

Found this set today in TRU for a penny under £23!

Quote Originally Posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Found this set today in TRU for a penny under £23!

What a great find and nice looking set! Fair play to TRU in keeping the price down. The Road Trip 3-Car set was £22 at ASDA!