No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, they are still 3 for 2, hopefully the Deluxe Cars 3 Radiator Springs diecasts will be released soon to get them in the offer as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
      have I missed something, this is a new card back!
      It's the new TRU exclusive Radiator Springs Classics card art. Minus the Classics now I guess.

Comment

• ta francis!

Comment

• lucky find today in tesco
          minis, numbers 15.16.17
          unexpected nice find, no more new ones apart from these so must be next batch out

Comment

• Cheers for the heads up...looking forward to seeing Louise Nash and river scott.

Comment

• Some new Cars Toon singles have started to appear at Sainsburys (Ł6.50).

They are in cases of six, but the actual case contents appear to be different! One small Sainsburys had five cases! I counted 30 cars.

The four cars I have seen so far are as follows:

Stunt Mater
              Big Fan
              Dragon Lightning McQueen (with Oil stains)
              Komodo

They are US style cardbacks. The other four in the series are:

Heavy Metal Lightning McQueen
              Dr. Mater
              Mator (with Oil Cans)
              Rescue Squad Trooper
              Last edited by GotFrank; 09-22-2017, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Given that the latest Cars Toon singles are continuing with traditional cars art, maybe there's some hope that Mattel will ditch the boring Cars 3 cards for something more traditional when the initial Cars 3 has run it's course or when they return to themed cards etc.?

Comment

• hold the front page, quite a few new releases in tesco, roscoe, broadside, jimbo and fishtail
                  unfortunately they are 6.50, so I left them all, sometimes you have to make a stand, the price is ridic, I can think of a lot more things to spend 26 quid on, bit cheesed off with this

Comment

• The new case found at Tesco (UK) is DXV29-965H (1777EAA)

The cars are displayed in the Hot Wheels tube. The Tesco Extra stores I've seen this case in appear to have had six cases each. That could mean that this case (with six new cars and two for the first time on a Cars 3 case) is exclusive to Tesco?

Contents:

CARS 3 LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 - 2no
                    JACKSON STORM (IGNTR 2.0)
                    SMOKEY
                    JIMBO
                    DANIEL SWERVEZ (OCTANE GAIN No. 19)
                    CRUZ RAMIREZ as FRANCES BELTLINE
                    LIGHTNING McQUEEN as CHESTER WHIPPLEFILTER - 2no
                    REX REVLER (GASK-ITS No. 80)
                    APB
                    ROSCOE
                    DINOCO CRUZ RAMIREZ
                    PUSH OVER
                    FISH TAIL
                    BROADSIDE
                    RALPH CARLOW ('LIL TORQUEY PISTONS No. 117)
                    FABULOUS LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                    DARREN LEADFOOT (SHINEY WAX No. 82)
                    ERNIE GEARSON (SPARE MINT No. 93)
                    MATER - 2no
                    LUIGI & GUIDO
                    SARGE

The next case is 965K, which would appear to be a twin of the US Super Chase case 999J. Instead of the Super Chase, this case will get STERLING (his first and possibly only appearance on an international single)!?

Comment

• The Cars 3 Radiator Springs singles currently appearing in Toys R Us (UK) have the dreaded Sellotape as the glue problem has returned! C'mon Mattel, you have had years to sort this problem out!

Comment

• Great finds and updates, niftynigel... I have yet to see the full contents of that case in any store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Yesterday I stopped off at an Asda and found the remains of a new clipstrip case, I don't know what case it was but it had Cars including Jimbo, APB, Fishtail, Darren Leadfoot, Cigalert, Sterling, Lightning McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter, Fabulous Lightning McQueen etc.

There was also a Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline, it looks exactly like the Super Chase except there is no 'Super Chase' logo on the card an it is called 'Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline' and not 'Cruz Ramirez as Crazy 8 Frances Beltline' as the Super Chase version is.

This version has a matt finish and a black outline around the windscreen.

Is it the Super Chase or another Variation?

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

Here is the regular version:

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

Comment

• I called at another Asda today and found another Cruz Ramirez variation,
                            The Dinoco Cruz Ramirez now has shiny blue decals, It does look quite a lot better than before.

IMG_3754.jpg

This now makes 4 Dinoco Cruz Ramirez variations;
                            1. Black outline around windscreen
                            2. No black outline around windscreen
                            3. Roll cage in the rear window
                            4. Shiny blue decals

IMG_3755.jpg

Comment

• Toys R Us Chatham, Kent had at least 10 Scot Tiller yesterday with similar amount of the Tractor in Radiator Springs packaging. 3 for 2 deal on also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                hold the front page, quite a few new releases in tesco, roscoe, broadside, jimbo and fishtail
                                unfortunately they are 6.50, so I left them all, sometimes you have to make a stand, the price is ridic, I can think of a lot more things to spend 26 quid on, bit cheesed off with this
                                looks like people are arnt buying, they are still there, not surprised really, which is a pity really

Comment

Working...
                                X