No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so why have mattel produced two different smokeys?
    wish I hadnt bought the short tail, still he does look well on my railway layout facing backwards

Comment

• Nice finds, BirchTiger and rossibutton! I've yet to find any singles newer than the leftovers from case H in stores.

And boogity, counting the Young Smokey in the 2 pack from case C there are 3 different Smokey so far... the long bed is definitely my favorite.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• used price promise to get scott tiller, ramone and the grey mcq in tru

Comment

• Found this set today in TRU for a penny under £23!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            Found this set today in TRU for a penny under £23!

What a great find and nice looking set! Fair play to TRU in keeping the price down. The Road Trip 3-Car set was £22 at ASDA!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              Found this set today in TRU for a penny under £23!

Wow! Fantastic new boxed set, VANDANCE! I like it a lot! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• So much for grabbing the Doc & Smokey 2-pack... That's the bee's knees!

Comment

• well ,its not that good, wheres river scott
                  think the disney 5 pack is alot better value than this, thats what i,ll be going for

Comment

• I'm still @ five Disney Store items in my collection. So I gotta take what Mattel's dishin' out myself.

Comment

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Let’s hope we see these at Tesco as we have seen most of the USA Target exclusive packs so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benbo View Post

Let’s hope we see these at Tesco as we have seen most of the USA Target exclusive packs so far...

I've had withdrawal symptoms - It's been ages since I last bought any cars. On a trip to Tesco this week (not for cars), I saw that the FIREBALL BEACH RACE 4-PACK and RACE TO WIN 4-PACK were both just £15 each, so I got one of each. Being in that mood, I also purchased a RACING LEGENDS 4-PACK from TRU for £22.99.

There is a new case of singles in some stores. It resembles the touted 965K case but the contents is slightly different. I'll report when I see a full case. The bad news is that the dreaded glue problem is back and some of the cars (the new ones mainly) had sellotape on them. With the recent Cars 3 Radiator Springs sub series singles at TRU, this may not affect all batches!?

Comment

• I forgot to say that Mattel have produced a case of 12no. Jackson Storm's.

Comment

• I fanally managed to get hold of some new Cars 3 items today.

I found a Bubba Wheelhouse in Beales and in Sainsbury's, a Deluxe Jocko Flocko Mack cab and a new Variant of the regualar Deluxe Mack cab, this version has a black outline around the windscreen.

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                              I fanally managed to get hold of some new Cars 3 items today.

I found a Bubba Wheelhouse in Beales and in Sainsbury's, a Deluxe Jocko Flocko Mack cab and a new Variant of the regualar Deluxe Mack cab, this version has a black outline around the windscreen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4780[/ATTACH]
                              Great finds! I much prefer the variant Mack over the old one. Hopefully the Bubba and Jocko Flocko Mack cases hit Australia soon!

Comment

• think the disney jocko is better value than this, for 18.75 you get the whole thing plus wipplefilter into the bargain
                                Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
                                Great finds! I much prefer the variant Mack over the old one. Hopefully the Bubba and Jocko Flocko Mack cases hit Australia soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X