Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 260

Thread: Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by andyscott82 View Post
    Noticed you're from Edinburgh too, was that Smyths at the Fort? We've probably bought about 60% of ours from there since we started a couple of years ago, they always have a pretty decent selection. We were there today and saw a couple we hadn't seen before, but my son wasn't in a shopping mood so we left empty handed.
    Hi,

    Smyths at Edinburgh Fort was my local store until I moved to Polmont last year, now the Falkirk store is my nearest. These cars were actually purchased at Smyths Glasgow Fort store which is always better stocked than the others. There's an Asda Living & Morrisons there also which are usually well stocked too.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotcars View Post
    Hi,

    Smyths at Edinburgh Fort was my local store until I moved to Polmont last year, now the Falkirk store is my nearest. These cars were actually purchased at Smyths Glasgow Fort store which is always better stocked than the others. There's an Asda Living & Morrisons there also which are usually well stocked too.
    Yeah, I'd imagine the one at the Glasgow Fort would be pretty decent - try and stay away from that part of the country if I can though... The big Toys R Us at Livingston seems pretty decent too, but again I'm hardly ever over that way.

    Had a scoop at Smyths today though - all the Silver Racers were £1.00 each, so picked up 5 we didn't have (just need Rip and Carla now to complete those but there was no sign of them). And picked up a Carbon Francesco to go with Shu earlier in the week so that's us got all of them too. Also got a Spin Out Lightning for £2.99 at Toys R Us, so have a very chuffed 3 year old today!

  3. #23
    Piston Cup Racer BirchTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    367
    Found disney cars in b&m today (they haven't stocked for a few years). No prices out and I didn't have time to get one price checked. They had the balloon mater/flo assortment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchTiger View Post
    Found disney cars in b&m today (they haven't stocked for a few years). No prices out and I didn't have time to get one price checked. They had the balloon mater/flo assortment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My local B&M just stocked up with the silver cars on US package.
    Were the single cars you found on international or US package?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by rossibutton View Post
    My local B&M just stocked up with the silver cars on US package.
    Were the single cars you found on international or US package?
    My local B&M had the ballon mater/flo assortment on US cards aswell as Silver Racers. They were £3.99

  6. #26
    Piston Cup Racer BirchTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    367
    I forgot to check but they were probably US which means we may get lucky and get a super chase case at some point? My second b&m had just silver racers at £3.99.
    I visited smyths today in the hope of securing the missing silver racers from our collection but they are back up to £5.99 each. The £1 offer must have been very short as he told me they had gone back up in price today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Piston Cup Racer BirchTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    367
    The new deluxes were back out in sainsburys today. Tried to buy them but had them removed from sale again and then removed from shelf again so sainsburys seem a bit inept when it comes to adding three new barcodes onto the system as it's been almost a week now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Piston Cup Racer BirchTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    367
    I went to the new smyths in my hometown on Saturday and scored a number of new cars. They also issued flyers for £6 off a £15 spend so it made the cars £4 each


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchTiger View Post
    The new deluxes were back out in sainsburys today. Tried to buy them but had them removed from sale again and then removed from shelf again so sainsburys seem a bit inept when it comes to adding three new barcodes onto the system as it's been almost a week now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi,

    Got the new deluxe at Sainsburys last week. The problem is a different EAN number. The member of staff took them through the back along with the price ticket from the shelf and added them manually so I was able to purchase them. Took less than 5 minutes to sort. Anyone else having problems purchasing them should make the staff aware of this.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchTiger View Post
    Found disney cars in b&m today (they haven't stocked for a few years). No prices out and I didn't have time to get one price checked. They had the balloon mater/flo assortment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up, visited my local B&M today and picked up a few singles.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 348
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 05:34 PM
  2. Replies: 448
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 07:44 PM
  3. Replies: 220
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 06:00 PM
  4. Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)
    By cac1959 in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 740
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:21 PM
  5. Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)
    By boogity in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 1490
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •