No announcement yet.

Hot Wheels - 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the 2017 Super Treasure Hunt '17 Acura NSX on a short card today from B&M (UK) bringing my total of Supers up to 6 this year.

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

Comment

Just found my 7th Super Treasure Hunt of the year, 16 Angels at the same B&M (UK) one week on from the last find.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

Comment

Lucky you!! Great find there.

Comment

Here's my 8th Super Treasure Hunt of the year, a 3rd Ford GT, I found it at Bargain Buys today.
          It was right there waiting for me on the front of the pegs.

IMG_2910.jpg

There is a lot more paint on this one than the other two i have making it look a lot darker.

Comment

I found my 9th Super Treasure Hunt today, Cruise Bruiser from Morrisons on a clipstrip.

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

Comment

I found another Cruise Bruiser Super Treasure Hunt today at Poundland, bringing my total of Super Treasure Hunts this year up to 10.

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3636.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                I found another Cruise Bruiser Super Treasure Hunt today at Poundland, bringing my total of Super Treasure Hunts this year up to 10.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4756[/ATTACH]
                Wow, 10 is a great result, well done. I have only found 3 all year and 2 were long card. One short card Toyota truck in Tesco a Chevelle in Asda 3 weeks ago and a Brusier in Morrisons in June. I look everywhere I go but supers are not in abundance where I visit.

Comment

Well done rossibutton and Vandance!

I'm bottom of the class as I've never found a Hot Wheels Super Chase or similar. I'd love to find the Ford GT when it comes out but I'll happily settle for any of the regular Ford or Aston Martin HW's when they come out!

Comment

I managed to get hold of my 11th Super Treasure Hunt this year, I found a Surf Crate in a fresh case from Poundland.

IMG_3987.jpg

Comment

...And here is Super Treasure Hunt No. 12, The Pro Stock Camaro was right on the front of the pegs in Poundland

IMG_4014.jpg

Comment

I got hold of my 13th Super Treasure Hunt of the year, I liked this find, my third Super in the space of a month, I managed to get hold of a Nissan Fairlady Z on a short card from Argos, there was only a few cars in the tub so I got really lucky with this one.

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

Comment

I stopped by a few Poundland's this evening and managed to find a Super Treasure Hunt '10 Pro Stock Camaro at the first store and a Surf Crate at the last. I'm pretty pleased with that! That's my 14th and 15th Super of the year.

IMG_4379.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

Comment

You are a superior Treasure Hunter!

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

I'm still trying to come up with a mainline pink Simpsons sedan.
                                I did find a couple Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Milano(s) today.

Comment

Working...
                                X