Hot Wheels - 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Wheels - 2017

I have found my first Super Treasure Hunt of 2017.

The '17 Ford GT, found in Poundworld (UK).

I'm really pleased to find this car as it is my Favourite Super Treasure Hunt from 2016.

IMG_0843.jpg

Special find right there, I had to result to e-bay to get one of those bad boys. Congrats to you, I have not found a $upper in the wild for 6 months + now.

Comment

Found the Toyaota Off-Road Truck Super Treasure Hunt today at Morrisons
      Really nice model

Super Treasure Hunt Toyota Off-Road Truck.jpg
      Last edited by rossibutton; 02-25-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Hi people. I've not been here on here for a while. I've stopped collecting Disney Cars now and I'm concentrating on Hot Wheels. Will put a few pics up soon of recent finds. I'm always looking for trades too. UK based.

Comment

16251562_10211938507638755_5219182923093372862_o.jpg17016751_10212272835956754_3241945604839591279_o.jpg
          My $uper finds this year...so far.

Comment

Nice finds Pirelliboy. I have only found the Toyota truck on shortie card so far this year. I have loads of supers going back to 2000. Pm me if u have a trades list and I will try and help!

Comment

Great finds Pirelliboy, also congrats on finding a Super on a short card Vandance, they are incredibly hard to find.

I found my fourth Super Treasure Hunt of the year on Saturday, Nitro Doorslammer at B&M.

IMG_1418.jpg

Comment

Awesome find. I have been to several b&m in my area since last week. I saw long cards were being distributed so checked all branches i a 25 mile raduis. It is a fact that our chances of supers are increased ten fold on long cards...great find and gives us collectors hope!

Comment

Great HW finds, rossibutton, pirelliboy, and VANDANCE! Glad to see that they are turning up in the UK.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I don't believe that is a treasure hunt. The circle flame logo only applies to the basic line.
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I found the 2017 Super Treasure Hunt Batmobile today on a Clipstrip at Tesco (UK) bringing my total of Supers up to 5 this year.
                      This is also the extremely rare error that i understand is going around that is totally missing its side decals on both sides.

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

Comment

Great find!!

Comment

Anyone found the Volkswagen T2 Pickup in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                            I found the 2017 Super Treasure Hunt Batmobile today on a Clipstrip at Tesco (UK) bringing my total of Supers up to 5 this year.
                            This is also the extremely rare error that i understand is going around that is totally missing its side decals on both sides.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4717[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4718[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4719[/ATTACH]
                            Now that is a Treasure Hunt that I can get behind! Great score.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
                              Anyone found the Volkswagen T2 Pickup in the UK?

Hi yes I found 2 in Morrisons about 2 weeks ago. That particular case should be hitting all over any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X