Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-release chances..

Missing a lot of the rare/HTF ones..

Does anybody have any idea if there is a slightest chance of re-relases of..

Bumper save hauler?
    El materdor?
    Hydraulic radiator springs ramone?

If you are referring to the red Hydraulic Ramone from 2007, then that one is available in a gift pack at target.

Comment

Originally posted by forloveofcars View Post
      Missing a lot of the rare/HTF ones..

Does anybody have any idea if there is a slightest chance of re-relases of..

Bumper save hauler?
      El materdor?
      Hydraulic radiator springs ramone?
      Bumper Save Hauler - We've seen 4 haulers re-released as Walmart exclusive haulers in the US... Bumper Save could come out eventually - there are 14 Piston Cup Racer haulers that have been released.

El Materdor - was never released in the US so hopefully we will see it released in the US sometime.

Hydraulic Radiator Springs Ramone - was in a Target 7 pack - many of the "exclusive" Cars in Target multi-packs have been re-released as singles so I'd say it is definitely possible.

And there are others that I would like to see re-released or released in the US for the first time, including Brian Parks Motors.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks! Really hope the hard ones and international releases get re-released soon..

Comment

Working...
        X